Ossoi’s Diesel Lamentation, Insulin & Domination thread - a sub AMA or ODLIDTASAMA for short

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
What do you create?
He is an accomplished Knotter, I believe the bulbus glandis is his specialty? I also heard he is the founding member of the Phallus Powder Painting Partnership. A real cock of the Walk, this 98%er

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Congrats to AladainAF AladainAF for unlocking the first Ossoi Ossoi achievement to come with a bonus cosmetic!

Screenshot_20220604-213517.png

Dadcore: you demonstrated exceptional fashion sense and unlocked the dadcore cosmetic

Screenshot_20220604-213308.png

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Oblio Oblio unlocked the first Ossoi Ossoi food item

1654641865432.png

Hot Dog Dick: +20g protein, +20g carbohydrates. Restores +100 hp over 30 seconds. Can be shared with group members. Weight loss thread posters exempt.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Right after I got here I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I'm an average nobody. I get to live the rest of my life like a schnook.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Screenshot_20220609-122554.png

Touchdown (not on doggy dick) but in Warsaw

This means I am closer to the Ukrainian conflict than both Foler Foler and@araysar will ever be

Ironic that both filer and Vanessa have quit, leaving me as undisputed king of asshats and the rickshaw.

Another string to my vast bow

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Every once and a while I do Japanese style Napolitan spaghetti. Ketchup, a little butter, ground sausage (I use chourico), tossed Al dente. Pretty good. Definitely gotta be into ketchup though.

• 1WTF
  • 1Barf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Every once and a while I do Japanese style Napolitan spaghetti. Ketchup, a little butter, ground sausage (I use chourico), tossed Al dente. Pretty good. Definitely gotta be into ketchup though.
Who knew you were such a freak. Continue.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
1658155107577.png

1658155087498.png

Congratulations to Bandwagon Bandwagon for his first Ossoi Ossoi achievement:

Wagon Wheels: You campaigned for the forum to put Ossoi Ossoi on ignore but you can't even stick to it yourself. We know Ossoi Ossoi is too genius to ignore so we don't blame you!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Congratulations for Animosity Animosity for unlocking his first Ossoi Ossoi achievement

Ricochet: You're unintentionally triggering Ossoi Ossoi not with your own posts but by giving idiots something to reply to. Thus their stupidity is triggering Ossoi Ossoi Whilst your patience and willingness to take up the mantle of "not being a retard in the weight loss thread" is admirable, for the sake of our own insanity I encourage you to stop!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Spend 4 weeks eating 1500 calories of snickers bars and nothing else and then 4 weeks eating 1500 calories of chicken breast and nothing else. All other variables held constant if calories are calories the body weight should be the same. It wont be.

Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes

nobody is advocating a 100% snickers diet or using a 100% snickers diet to argue in favour of carbs. Yes, 1500 calories of just carbs and fat from a snickers would result in muscle loss from getting less than 30g of protein a day from the 6 x 50g snickers bars to hit 1500 calories.

BUT, 1kg of chicken = 1500 calories, = 17g of fat, which isn't sufficient anyway. So both your examples are terrible.

The real reason not to use such a stupid example is that nobody is going to be satiated from 6 snickers bars a day .

The REAL question is.

If I am eating less calories than my TDEE, am I going to lose more body fat by going keto or low carb
- the answer is no

The second question is:

If I am eating less calories than my TDEE are 200 calories from a 200 calorie 50g sugar soda different for weight loss purposes than 200 calories 50g carbs from 300g of potatoes? - the answer is no (excluding satiety, fibre etc)

So to not use any retarded examples

2000 of calories from rice, chicken breast, steak, cooking oil at a 40/30/30 split IS no different when it comes to fat loss from 2000 calories of only protein/fats

If low carb gives you greater adherence then by all means go low carb. But stop using retarded examples to justify your pseudo science