Outriders (Squeenix looter shooter)

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Lot of good stuff in there. But also..jesus christ what a developer shit show.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Fuckin frame cap somehow is tied to the res scaling. Turned that off and my blurriness went away.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I will admit, not being able to play solo because of server issues is highly frustrating.

Other than that I’m having a blast. I suck though, can’t seem to get to World Tier 7. I’m stuck at 6 for a while now. Getting better and progressing though since I’m getting close now.

I’ll say again the difficulty is all over the place. Certain mission I’m having a rally hard time and others are a joke.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Remember when Microsoft wanted FF14 on xbox but they demand to run their own servers? No thank you.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I will admit, not being able to play solo because of server issues is highly frustrating.

Other than that I’m having a blast. I suck though, can’t seem to get to World Tier 7. I’m stuck at 6 for a while now. Getting better and progressing though since I’m getting close now.

I’ll say again the difficulty is all over the place. Certain mission I’m having a rally hard time and others are a joke.
Are you upgrading your gear? Go for Firepower, and raise its attribute on whichever gear has it. Raise the lvl of your weapons too.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Can you turn the blue epics into legendaries with crafting? I'm a little confused on that.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can you turn the blue epics into legendaries with crafting? I'm a little confused on that.
Nope. You can take a green up to Epic if you want, or a blue to Epic, but Epics will always stay at Epic (with max stats though).

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Along with the reddit post showing a connection with MS PlayFab, I am guessing the issue is on both ends. PCF made a miscalculation in how to configure their servers to interact with the Cloud, while the Cloud had a hiccup.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>

This may be heresy, but you might want to consider dropping World Tier down for the story, and then work on pushing it up after you hit max level and complete the campaign. Think of it like Torment levels in D3. No one starts at T16, they eventually gear their way up to it. It might be faster in the long run instead of having to slog through the content at max available level.

At least that's what I'm prepared to do when I start next week. Other folks might have a different opinion.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

So Im holding off on buying this as well. I wanted to play it and was thinking/hoping that they might do some cheap subscription service for PC - but Im not paying retail for whats going on right now. Not on a game that appears to me, to have a finite life as a looter shooter.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
So Im holding off on buying this as well. I wanted to play it and was thinking/hoping that they might do some cheap subscription service for PC - but Im not paying retail for whats going on right now. Not on a game that appears to me, to have a finite life as a looter shooter.

Why would you want to pay a subscription for a game that's not live service? This isn't an MMO. It's got a finite life because it's meant to.

• 1Imbecile

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
That windows defender exception is money. Holy shit actually run like a real game now.

Still can't crossplay with my buddy on xbox though.

Daidraco

Why would you want to pay a subscription for a game that's not live service? This isn't an MMO. It's got a finite life because it's meant to.
An xbox gamepass equivalent. Not sure what you're going on about?