Outriders (Squeenix looter shooter)

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
HUH? hes tier 15 expeditions, eye of the storm bro. And he does not cheat he grinds like a mo-fo and he had early access since yesterday (ambassador early access)

View attachment 345330

He said it took him 6 hours to grind through story (skip cutscenes and no side missions) rest was grinding the end game which BTW he sais is hard as fuck content for solo.
He 100% "cheats".. lol. He is where I got the info on how the time skip works, and that is all he did during the demo in regards to cheating. Last I looked at his stream he had not unlocked all the expeditions yet, he had like 5-6 including EoS available. I think there are a total of 14 that will be available.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
They either gutted or outright zeroed the drop rate of legendaries from those chest runs. So while it's fast and easy, you won't really get anything that useful. Decent way to get a full set of blue armor with the mods you want prior to launch, that's about it.

Yeah I heard about that. I assume they would also drop purples once you gain a few more levels and are the right level for them to drop. Which is just fine for getting a build started.

For legendaries, I know the standard procedure is to rush a boss, kill him, get the loot and wipe and that is supposed to work here as well. Not my cup of tea either but I know it's out there.

^^ Fyi if you have a PS5 it runs buttery smooth at 60 FPS - Pretty sure it was dynamic but couldn't really tell.
Nope, but I could certainly tell the difference between 30 and 60 FPS as well so this might be the game that finally puts the nail in the coffin for me for consoles. I love my couch and bigscreen so maybe I'll move the rig down into the living room to get the maxed out comfort and experience.

Last edited:

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Well whatever, point is he is at end game tier 15 after like 24 hours of grinding. Even if he cheats (which I seriously doubt been watching him for years) who gives a fuck, still does nor change the fact that endgame looks boring, the game looks boring.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah I heard about that. I assume they would also drop purples once you gain a few more levels and are the right level for them to drop. Which is just fine for getting a build started.

For legendaries, I know the standard procedure is to rush a boss, kill him, get the loot and wipe and that is supposed to work here as well. Not my cup of tea either but I know it's out there.

From waht I saw of the expeditions you cannot do this since its gated content (clear this area to advance to next) and you dont get rewards from drops but end of expedition reward. So yeah you might be able to do this during story content, but not end game. Gold rewards are 15% chance at a legendary in expeditions. Besides who gives a shit about lv 5 legos anymore, lol. This is why you rush to end game in blues where the real rewards are. Why would anyone stop and grind story bosses for legos?

Last edited:

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
From waht I saw of the expeditions you cannot do this since its gated content (clear this area to advance to next) and you dont get rewards from drops but end of expedition reward. So yeah you might be able to do this during story content, but not end game. Gold rewards are 15% chance at a legendary. Besides who gives a shit about lv 5 legos anymore, lol. This is why you rush to end game in blues where the real rewards are.

Yeah I double checked and I see what you mean. You can still repeat the story content at higher world tiers though but it looks like WT 15 would top out at Lvl 42 gear. So all the stuff higher than that up to level 50 gear would have to be from expeditions only.

I get the real end game is speed runs. AKA Nephilim rifts / leaderboards. Which is kind of limited but I'm OK with that.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well whatever, point is he is at end game tier 15 after like 24 hours of grinding. Even if he cheats (which I seriously doubt been watching him for years) who gives a fuck, still does nor change the fact that endgame looks boring, the game looks boring.
You could always watch the vods of his demo sessions, he mentions / alludes to the time skip info (via discord) fairly often. I consider that to be a minor cheat, and only mentioned it due to being curious how PCF will handle his account in MP (though all the ppl he would MP with also did the time skip, so it wouldn't matter). Yes, what we've seen on the expeditions is pretty dull, but having all 14 available could make it seem less dull if they have some decent variety between them... but we'll just find the most efficient and run that a gazillion times anyway, lol.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Nope, but I could certainly tell the difference between 30 and 60 FPS as well so this might be the game that finally puts the nail in the coffin for me for consoles. I love my couch and bigscreen so maybe I'll move the rig down into the living room to get the maxed out comfort and experience.
I tried the demo out on my ps4 pro... and it was shit. I would never play a game that felt like that, I'd be surprised if it could run at a stable 30fps.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
look at the screenshot, its not 14 expeditions, its 15 levels of like 7 expeditions you grind over and over to get to lv15. Also SOLIDFPS nerf, and for that matter anyone which solos, to MP means shit all to him since he is like 99% solo. Only time I ever saw him playing with others was in Div2 and raid.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
When did gaming become a spectator sport...goddamn Millennials

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
look at the screenshot, its not 14 expeditions, its 15 levels of like 7 expeditions you grind over and over to get to lv15. Also SOLIDFPS nerf, and for that matter anyone which solos, to MP means shit all to him since he is like 99% solo. Only time I ever saw him playing with others was in Div2 and raid.
Dunno why you think there are only 7 expeditions when videos in this thread explaining the "endgame" say there are 13 + Eye of the Storm (at launch). Just because Solid doesn't have them all opened up doesn't mean there are only 7.

Has anyone pre loaded on Steam? If so, what does is the release date being shown in the Library page? Mine says Apr 2nd, even though global release is in 15hrs.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Has anyone pre loaded on Steam? If so, what does is the release date being shown in the Library page? Mine says Apr 2nd, even though global release is in 15hrs.

April 1st on store and library. 15 hours.

spronk

FPS noob
on xbox at least if you vpn in through UK/etc you can play right now, but i dont care enough the game should unlock in like 5 hours anyways for consoles

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
April 1st on store and library. 15 hours.
Unlocks at 11:00 CDT, which is 05:00 GMT 1-April, if my internal GMT clock isn't still broken from the DST switch a few weeks ago. 57 min on my PS5 countdown as of a 1 min ago.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Unlocks at 11:00 CDT, which is 05:00 GMT 1-April, if my internal GMT clock isn't still broken from the DST switch a few weeks ago. 57 min on my PS5 countdown as of a 1 min ago.

From what I'm reading it's 12am whatever your local time is on console, 12pm est on PC

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Unpacking, for 30m, thanks Steam. Wonder if Epic has the same download / unpack system, or is "unpacking" just "unlocking"?

spronk

FPS noob
been playing a few hours on xbox for free thanks to gamepass, pretty fun i went Technomancer since i heard it has good solo abilities

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Played until 2:45AM, already level 12; WT6, had to re-learn to play a bit with some ring rust coming back. Story is a touch unexpected so far but OK so far.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mick

<Gold Donor>
Cant log in. Anyone else having issues?
1617304247079.png