Overwatch

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Well played on the PTR, did my 10 placement matches...it was horrible. :) 3-7, Got silver ranking.

God I love the no sudden death anyone. Didn't have single Tie, but got a few games going into time bank...so much better than sudden death, simply love that change.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Oh yeah, fuck Mei...the aoe on her ultimate is huge now. Easily covers and entire control point.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I haven't been playing this much so yesterday I decided to learn tracer since my boy got thrown into a dumpster. Started out with me raging, mostly my own fault, then it was. Like 6 hours later and I was still playing.

Its a shame my friends list went from 20 to 40 people online everyday to like 3 or 4. Not sure what happened since this is the best competitive fps to come out in the last 15 years.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I expect the activity to rise once Season 2 starts. Competitive is disabled right now so it's going to be a lull. I think as the Season gets closer to the end people realize they wont hit their goal, or have already hit it, and decide not to play as much. That's what happened to me when I realized I wasn't getting past my Season high.

And yes, a bunch of non-fps lovers have abandoned the game for good.

Season 2 changes look good and new map!

Maybe Blizzard was right with having shorter competitive seasons. It's a nice reset to spark activity again. The original 1 month plan would still have been way too short though.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I'm like Ravishing when I realized I wasn't going to beat my season high about 2 weeks ago, I started playing a lot less.

I have very little interest in non-competitive so until season 2 starts, I won't be playing much.

Also, Legion pre-patch came out so that kept me busy, hell Legion will be out at around same time season 2...not sure I'll have much time for Overwatch.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
After playing a few round it made me realize S2 will be a hell lot harder to play for tanks. Zen' s discord Orb might be nerfed but is left click shred through shields. No idea if mei become meta but her left click could become problematic.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm playing less because I really only play one "endless" game at a time and Diablo 3 Season 7 hit. Pharah being painful to play for a couple weeks there didn't help either. Maybe the new D.Va minor nerf and Discord nerf will make Pharah less of a liability again though.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Buffing Mei ult is somewhat odd. It was kind of hard to place but with enough practice you could freeze almost an entire team on the point. Not a big fan of that considering how annoying she is to begin with.

Fury

Silver Knight of the Realm
I haven't been playing this much so yesterday I decided to learn tracer since my boy got thrown into a dumpster. Started out with me raging, mostly my own fault, then it was. Like 6 hours later and I was still playing.

Its a shame my friends list went from 20 to 40 people online everyday to like 3 or 4. Not sure what happened since this is the best competitive fps to come out in the last 15 years.
I think a few things have happened to lower game play. The new game smell has mostly worn off, a good number are waiting for season 2, and tbh, I don't know that it's the best fps in the last 15 years. I think a lot of players thought it was going to be a better TF2 experience, and it's not.

Fury

Silver Knight of the Realm
What competitive FPS do you think are better releases?

You could argue CS:GO I'd say, but beyond that? TF2?
I know you're pushing the competitive aspect, but I'm looking more at the "fun" side of it. I have to admit I've never played any of the CS series so I don't know how to compare it, but TF2 had a lot more variety with adjustable team sizes, and 24/7 servers. I feel one of the biggest issues with OW right now is the fixed 6v6 aspect.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea I'd really like to see 7v7 or 8v8 in OW, I have a feeling it'd be more fun, but hard to say.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Massive map ... all characters used in one big game.

No dupes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

gauze

Molten Core Raider
As I was saaaaying

HEs5gEg.jpg

• 1SJW
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
That's an awesome skin

I think they could just open up a new game mode like brawl where people can just play those massive games - that would be awesome. Don't even worry about balancing around it, just let it happen organically.

I only say competitive because at its heart that's what overwatch is. I would argue that I don't find TF2 very fun but I don't want to get drawn and quartered