Overwatch

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Sombra is weird, I dunno. She feels like Tracer 2.0, but I really can't decide what to think.

That was the inital reaction to her but people are starting to realize some of her negatives. When it comes to "in your face killing shit" Tracer is still way, way better than Sombra. Without any reliable in-the-moment escape and movement skill Sombra is very easy to take out. She excels when she can plant her E somewhere, dive and E out. If anything I feel she plays a bit more like Reaper than Tracer.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
That was the inital reaction to her but people are starting to realize some of her negatives. When it comes to "in your face killing shit" Tracer is still way, way better than Sombra. Without any reliable in-the-moment escape and movement skill Sombra is very easy to take out. She excels when she can plant her E somewhere, dive and E out. If anything I feel she plays a bit more like Reaper than Tracer.
But she does way way way less damage than Reaper. Honestly, I'm not sure she's that good, fun sure, but good, eh. She's definitely situationally useful especially in coordinated pushes and stuff, but she seems to kinda lack killing power/sustained harassment that Tracer can do and she definitely can't clean out the room like a Reaper can.

She's very utility oriented, she counters some heroes decently(especially Tracer, Torb, Bastion but those heroes aren't like stuff you'd specifically want to counter with a special pick I'd say) but don't know how much pressure she can really put on a team by harassing, her damage is nothing crazy and if you focus her, she has to TP out of a fight but unlike Tracer who can kinda just hang around and keep being a little annoying bitch, once you TP out, you have to reset your stuff, invis in, wait for tp cd, throw a tp, then attack, meanwhile whatever harass you did is probably healed up. And with damage that's not outstanding, it puts a lot of focus on her utility, which I'm not sure is good enough to be worth a spot.

Guess we'll see, Mei had the same issue and early on people would never play Mei cause why play Mei and do freezing things when you could pick another damage hero and just kill things, but people got used to her stuff and started really using it efficiently to make up for her damage. Also they increased her damage, so that helped. But that's another interesting question, would you pick Sombra over Mei if you wanted utility/team fight disruption instead of damage?

Tenks

I think she has boat loads of potential. But she isn't a pure damage class. She'll excel when she is able to hack to disrupt fights and allow the real damage to pick people off. She's half damage and half utility. Right now everyone is playing her like Tracer but I don't think that will be her intended play style .

Xevy

Log Wizard
Hacking is huge. The HP thing is nice if your healer is down, but not major for end-level shit. The ability to stop a character from using their abilities for 5 seconds is major. Really, really major. Her invis is mostly worthless since it activates so slowly in combat so you can't use it to evade really. Her TP is nice but the timer is kind of annoying, but understandable. Her gun is bad. It's not good. But that's probably the way it should be with her toolkit.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I noticed she felt different on PTR, but didn't notice it was enough to stay airborne like that.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
The monthly melee has been on. Some pretty good games. Kingdom is a good new team that has Jesus on it. 2000 years haven't dulled his reflexes somehow. Also has Wolf from the old northern gaming red, who is awesome.

Cloud9 is looking better with the newish teammates.

The Apex tourney is back on in 30ish min with lunatic, then later Reunited are playing. Rogue and NRG play in 3 days.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Roadhog feels OP on the 3v3 map. His usual long range counters are hard to use since the map is so compact. Add in the self heal and he's a pain to kill.

Tenks

Roadhog feels OP on the 3v3 map. His usual long range counters are hard to use since the map is so compact. Add in the self heal and he's a pain to kill.

You pretty much have to run an Ana vs Roadhog and make sure to stash your nade to cancel out his self heal. I do agree Roadhog is really good in the 3v3 format.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
competitive been rough the last 2 days. My duo partner that i play with got sent back to Afghanistan for 9 months. THe solo queues have not been good! lol