Overwatch

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Read the PTR is out on consoles? Been stuck on that last push to diamond, I can't imagine this is gonna help.

Sucks being a console pleb in this game. I get a low level Genji on 3 out of every 4 matches and have no way of telling them how much I hate them. Needed 9 more points yesterday and got matched with a Symm on Hanamura Attack. For defense they played Tracer. fml.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Have they announced when this season is supposed to end? I'm a couple games from diamond but am traveling all week. =/

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Season 2 ends on november 23rd at 4pm pdt and the third season will begin on november 30th at 4pm pdt

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Is patch live?

I can't wait to make people rage in Competitive by picking up Sombra and be accused of ruining their end of the season push :)

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Good, good...can't wait to be home and start trolling. I'll need to buy her voice line that says "You take this very seriously". And use it every time someone says something in chat. :)

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Comp is pretty much Sombra/Phara/Torb with the usual Zarya/Bastion sprinkled in atm. Just dropped 110 points in like an hour and could pretty much punch a kitten with all this bottled rage =/

Cybsled

Never play comp when a new hero/major balance patch comes out. Everyone treats comp like quickplay. Happened with Ana...you had people who wanted to practice in a comp environment.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
just lost to a troll combo of bastion/torb bastion/symetra on china map. wish I could slap people over the internet.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Damage boosted soldier > reinhardt shield so fucking fast.

Pharah still bad and countered by any hitscan at all but at least has really good air control now. I don't know what they could do to her to not make her feel useless, cause if you're playing grounded pharah you may as well just switch.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
Her gun is kinda like Tracer's but her damage is kinda low compared to Tracer's gun. Daughter played Tracer and she seems like a decent counter to Sombra. The funniest thing is while being on a 6 vs 6 Sombra match daughter gave me the controller and I switched to Winston. It was a rampage... 46 kills in a row...