Overwatch

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I played her once in QP.. She's cool but I suck with heroes that can't self-sustain without health packs. Even Tracer has health gain on her recall. 1 game clearly isn't enough to master a hero, I need to focus on using her teleport more often and setting it up near a health pack.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Even after about 8 hours or so with her on PTR+Live, I still use her teleport badly. I either forget to put it somewhere, or put it somewhere but timer runs out and I don't notice and try to TP out and nothing happens or I just throw the teleport 5 feet in front of me.

Now, it doesn't happen as often as it did in the beginning, but it's still the aspect that I find the hardest to master.

Also seeing some people play her...I realize I'm not very creative on where to put it, I use it very defensively to get out of trouble...saw a few people using it very aggressively.

Other than those few moments here and there where I mess up with the TP...I think I'm pretty solid with her. I don't have problem hacking people, I got that down to an art form. and I think I have the hacking health pack down pretty well...which to hack, when to go back and refresh it.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I like Sombra a lot on attack and KOTH. On KOTH her health pack hacking is a bitch and a half for the enemy team, more often than not. And all the D'Vas/Genjis are prime hacking targets while I'm behind the lines too :p It definitely is a unique playstyle but it reminds me somewhat of Spying from TF2 so I was doing alright even my first game. Stealth or teleport (or just run) around the flank, hack health packs, pick off support, teleport somewhere, repeat.

I also feel really good on Pharah and S76 now. Pharah still has the problem of one of her main counters (S76) just got massively buffed but it still seems to be working out OK. I haven't tried D.Va myself yet but honestly haven't noticed much difference in fighting her. The ult charge nerfs seem fine so far, makes getting randomly wiped by big AoE shit way less common in pugs.

I kinda hate the 1v1 mode. Way too many rounds. Would prefer best of 3 and even then I'd probably only play it for the loot box. 3v3 is a little more fun. The map is nice though.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Vikings vs Francs atm on

NIP still doing the super tank heavy thing. Cool to see Pharmercy now and then.

Mao

Trakanon Raider
Anyone still playing this for fun? I keep coming back to it, but w/o a group all it does is eventually get annoying with no one else willing to play tank or heals. Maolain#1144 if anyone is interested.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Healers and tanks are fun, but they're acquired taste. Even Rein can be fun if you know how to do more than just keep your shield up.

Mao

Trakanon Raider
Its fun and I enjoy them, but at a certain point I would like to play something else on occasion. And yeah. Going in games with no healer or tank and losing gets old.

Cybsled

Try the new arcade modes for fun. Mystery heroes and the 3v3 elim is pretty good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Great series in the tespa series! My Alma mater Cincinnati was down 0-2 and broight it back to win 3-2. Was fun!

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Envy will be using Mickie from the Thailand world cup team as a sub for Talespin. I think their next game is in 3 days vs Rogue.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Played a bunch last night, just quick play. Fucking cancer.

'don't play Hanzo here, play something that actually works'

'get off tracer you suck with her'

'what the fuck genji'

It didn't really bother me since it was qp but goddamn the environment has changed

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Played a bunch last night, just quick play. Fucking cancer.

'don't play Hanzo here, play something that actually works'

'get off tracer you suck with her'

'what the fuck genji'

It didn't really bother me since it was qp but goddamn the environment has changed

I just started playing again just a few days ago(on live), and I had pretty good experience so far in competitive. Sure there was a few games that had some toxic people but overall it had been a fun time.

Last night I had one of the worst night, where all my games but one were absolutely toxic with the team basically turning on itself. Everyone telling others what to do, what to play, saying they suck...to give them a hero because they would do better.

It might just have been my worst night ever in Overwatch.

At least in my case it's competitive, to have that happened in QP is just ridiculous. I don't get it.

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've seen some people in quickplay lose their minds over bad teams. It's pretty pathetic.

I think there really is a lot of truth to what was said about playing in prime time. Played 4-5 games last night consisting of leavers, one that had a troll bastion that just stood at our base and shot in circles, and others that refused to put up even remotely good comps. The problem with playing around 2000 is that if you're good, you care about comp - which means a lot of the good players end up being tank or support, but the DPS at these levels are so variable. When you have McCree, Genji and Hanzo and none of them can hit the broad side of a barn, your comp really is irrelevant - your team is probably going to suck.