Overwatch

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The thing with quick play is that where I'm practicing and testing out heroes. I use competitive as my main game mode.

I don't know what the fuck you can possibly cry about in quick play

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
i know ive been practicing hanzo in quick play and people tell me to go to arcade.. stfu lol

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
The thing with quick play is that where I'm practicing and testing out heroes. I use competitive as my main game mode.

I don't know what the fuck you can possibly cry about in quick play
i dont either, its like who gives a shit if you lose in qp, but im kind of an asshole in competitive. lol I dont expect everyone to be good, just not clueless idiots.

Cybsled

i know ive been practicing hanzo in quick play and people tell me to go to arcade.. stfu lol

Lol same with Sombra. One guy was all serious, then the rest of the team said "lol dude, it's QP, let him play what he wants"

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Really enjoying this over free weekend so far.

Ultimate abilities kinda kill the game a little for me and it would be far superior as a shooter without them. Any retard can get to 100% on their ult then run in and AoE kill everyone. That seems to be 100% of the 'play of the game' material also.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
That is probably because you're playing with a bunch of new people. A single ultimate getting 2 kills is pretty much huge value these days. But quad kill high noon was the norm in beta.

• 1SJW
Reactions: 1 user

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea I figured its just cuz we dont know what to look for or hear when an ultimate is about to go off.

5 of us clumped up defending a spot then I hear 'die die die' or 'nerf this' and were all dead. Cool lol.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Played a bunch this weekend, mostly as Pharah but if she was taken then I'd play Genji or Tracer. I was owning teams with Pharah and I'm pretty sure it was because it was the free weekend, but also my prediction was just way off the charts for some reason. It feels awesome to shoot a rocket far right and nail someone in the face as they run into it.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I really love random hero brawl. I don't know why it is basically die till someone gets bastion then they win.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Really enjoying this over free weekend so far.

Ultimate abilities kinda kill the game a little for me and it would be far superior as a shooter without them. Any retard can get to 100% on their ult then run in and AoE kill everyone. That seems to be 100% of the 'play of the game' material also.
after you play a bit, yo uknow when ults are coming and you know by the characters they are playing to counter what they are trying to do. There is a counter for every character in this game thats whats awesome.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Ults are what make this game unique. Definitely not a "let me wipe this team out", but more strategic. Also when you see the people countering ults with their own you see the layers.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
after you play a bit, yo uknow when ults are coming and you know by the characters they are playing to counter what they are trying to do. There is a counter for every character in this game thats whats awesome.

That's probably the best part of this game and it's what casual players don't really grasp.

It's all about team composition and not forcing genji every game.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
v8Tfw1Z.png

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The incredible irony of the picture is Junkrat players are always the worst players on your team and it says "will adjust hero pick based upon enemy composition" yet this person trapped in ELO hell is playing Junkrat into Widow, Pharah, 76, Zarya all of which range from hard counters to soft counters.

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Random newbie tip - for some reason if windows defender is on, my in game FPS plummets to a cap of 60. The second I disable it, FPS jumps up to ~130. Took a while to figure out what the issue was here, but it's definitely isolated to windows defender.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
holy wall ride and boops

Omg. Adeb, i've played him. I can't really say exactly but I remember the name because I had the complex of a debate about the DSP in his name, thinking was it DPS or DSP clan, signifances ectect. stupid but thats how I remember him. I think he was on my team, because I don't recall any struggles against a lucio outside of the norm

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The incredible irony of the picture is Junkrat players are always the worst players on your team and it says "will adjust hero pick based upon enemy composition" yet this person trapped in ELO hell is playing Junkrat into Widow, Pharah, 76, Zarya all of which range from hard counters to soft counters.
Every junkrat i play against is the best junkrat ever and I ours is always some fucking downy shit