Overwatch

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I try to play Quick Play tonight and it's constant five dps. So I quit during hero select which is supposed to be totally fine. I got docked a 15 game -75%xp penalty. So what do I do? Throw Yeti crap.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I kind of hope someone sets Blizzard HQ on fire because of how fucking stupid Junkrat is in his current form.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I watched one of those analyst podcasts and they said Runner has to leave Runaway to do his military service :(

lost

<Bronze Donator>
quick play is usually just practice/warm up grounds in my opinion unless youre not 25. 3 losses so far today due to 1-2 people not wanting to switch, had a widow all game for 2 games then a mei against a pharmacy on my third loss.

havent gotten one game today out of 6 that someone plays a mercy, had a zarya that wouldnt combo ults with a sombra so our sombra was useless IMO and lost that. how come every game i've had the other team always gets a mercy but not mine =P

it's always the same scenario. we have no mercy, they have mercy, no one kills their mercy, mercy resses everyone and ults every 5 mintues and we lose.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

lost

<Bronze Donator>
just won a game with 6 dps cause no one wanted to heal besides me as moira and the soldier couldnt kill pharah so i went mcree and we won. lmao

• 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I just made it to plat...on my alt account, main account is still gold at 2261. That's annoying :)

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
How many games played? Most people I know with multiple accounts once they get a sufficient amount of games on all the accounts they are generally within ~150sr of each other.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Lots of games played on both. They are usually pretty close unless I’m trying stuff on alt account. Just had a day of +300SR on the alt that brought me to plat otherwise they were like 50SR from each other.

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Saddest move I've made lately is to change my work mouse to a similar DPI to my Overwatch. Gotta keep it consistent baby.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Saddest move I've made lately is to change my work mouse to a similar DPI to my Overwatch. Gotta keep it consistent baby.

Well that’s good, now you can practice flicking when you close a program. Put cursor in middle of th screen and flick to the close button. Improve your aim while working. :)

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Highest start, lowest finish. Wohn, wohn. That's what I get for playing after midnight on weeknights and not taking a break after a loss or 2

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm

While mechanics are important I made the jump from plat to diamond completely not giving a shit about my mechanics. This game is more about teamwork and positioning than it is flicking headshots. I had the same issue in Starcraft where I thought I'd do nothing but mechanics drills but I completely forgot about the strategy part and focused only on the real-time part.

I also embraced the fact that I'm a support main and stopped pretending like I'm doing the entire game a favor by playing support. I embraced the role and enjoyed it more which made me play better.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
2-1 so far in placements, but I feel like I'm pressing my luck this late on NYE. My last match had some dude get triggered about some guy playing Torb on defense for Hanamura and I was playing Orisa(valid combo). "I'm just going to pick Hanzo and sit in spawn, I don't care about SR, blah blah blah". Somehow we still won despite the other team using Orisa/Rein/Bastion/Mercy. That's my clue just to play MH the rest of the night. lol