Overwatch

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
You would have to be poor at DPS to allow that to happen.
It's pretty easy to rack up a ton of dmg with the orb, especially in a choke. I can see reducing orb damage and increasing the shift cool down just a little.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I almost never a medal in damage with Moira, I almost always have gold or silver in eliminations though.

She does less damage then Zenyetta not even considering the increase damage he allows his team to do because of discord that’s not calculated.

They will fix her healing spray because it’s not supposed to heal through barriers. Shouldn’t have a huge impact though since she’s usually in the thick of things on the same side of the barriers as her team unlike Ana.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I get silver-gold dmg on moira all the time. If I aint healing I'm dpsing, helps to work down tanks in between. But yeah zen is way more fun to kill people and its more bursty, but you have less mobility but his ult is more useful.

I've been on zen way more lately. my favorite is like kings row first point defense when thers a sniper in the spawn window, i line up a right click zen and usually get the snipers rofl

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

TLDR: Competitive CTF, mobility and invincibility abilities drop the flag, insta-flag pick up, new CTF map. Only 6 new legendary skins for this event. Mercy and Genji are two of them.

Last edited:

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
sCIQ1Yy.jpg

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider

I Never got that when i got my ban's i wonder if thats a new screen. My voice just didnt work period. it would show my mic as being muted and it wouldnt let me unmute it! I been banned twice, the first 2 weeks and the 2nd was like 3 months.

Araxen

Yeah, that screen is new. They are warning some peeps before they get suspended/silenced now.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
How fast are the reports > warning? Only crazy thing I said in the past couple days is that a few hours before I got the warning I called my team inbreds and morons of losing a oh so winnable game. I

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
3 games tonight
Game 1: 1 outright throw, guy stated he would do so on chat after we lost second push (this is like 3 minutes into game?)
Game 2: 1 soft throw by someone playing his 3 minutes total played in comp/qm doomfist when we needed another tank/healer, all attack / def. Just died over and over again
Game 3: 1 total stomp for us where our team had 2 smurfs and the other team didn't get out of spawn

Getting pretty close to be doing done with this game. Feels like it has carried over all the worst traits and personalities from mobas, can't even play for more than a few games a night any more

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
3 games tonight
Game 1: 1 outright throw, guy stated he would do so on chat after we lost second push (this is like 3 minutes into game?)
Game 2: 1 soft throw by someone playing his 3 minutes total played in comp/qm doomfist when we needed another tank/healer, all attack / def. Just died over and over again
Game 3: 1 total stomp for us where our team had 2 smurfs and the other team didn't get out of spawn

Getting pretty close to be doing done with this game. Feels like it has carried over all the worst traits and personalities from mobas, can't even play for more than a few games a night any more
its always been like that. i dont know a time when that was any different! lol

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
They should just out right ban trolls from competitive. If you wanna try some lulzy combo or fuck around, stick to god damn qp.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Tigole just posted this:
We're always evaluating all of the heroes. We don't have any D.Va adjustments in the works. She gets played a lot and is very powerful but she's not on our list currently.

These heroes are on our balance list:

Mei
Sombra
Symmetra
Doomfist
Torbjorn
Hanzo

We're trying different things for all of them. I know you want details but I don't have them now -- we're experimenting. Some will be ready sooner than others. I'd expect Mei, Sombra and Doomfist first... maybe Hanzo depending on the direction we pick.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20761776829#post-10

ex-genj

Golden Squire
I think thats a good list to work on minus sym and torb. Fuck sym and torb. Making them better would flat out make the game worse. Unless its just QOL like "syms turret generation is faster and has longer reach when placing" or "torb's reload time is faster" or something IDK.

Araxen

I think thats a good list to work on minus sym and torb. Fuck sym and torb. Making them better would flat out make the game worse. Unless its just QOL like "syms turret generation is faster and has longer reach when placing" or "torb's reload time is faster" or something IDK.

I feel they both need reworks so they are useful on offense as well as defense.