Overwatch

xzi

Mouthbreather
I really wish these faggots would stop joining competitive ctf and just throw immediately by picking genji or tracer and when you ask them to switch tank or an actual dps they just say "lmao it's ctf"

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Looks like Stage 2 might look more like Stage 1 than anticipated. Mayhem 2 players, and Shanghai 2 or 3 players are having issue with Visas and might not be available until late Stage 2.

Both team might be at the bottom again, they might even be eliminated before they get their reinforcement. It would suck for them.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man I've been playing as DVA a lot recently, I always knew she was strong but i had never really played her much and it really brings it home.

First time i touched her i won the 8 player FFA deathmatch, every match since I've gotten gold elims with a good amount of dmg absorbed by barrier and few deaths.. You have a reasonably good DVA and a reasonably good Mercy mostly pocketing her and you can pretty much carry teams at lower ranks.

None of her abilities are OP on their own, but the combination of them makes them OP imo.

Maybe make it so while shes ejecting you can die if opponets deal 50 or 100 dmg or something, maybe make the call mech ability charge much slower but i feel more then anything something should probably be done somewhere. be it nerfin missiles, Maybe nerf her movement boost. nerfing the baby DVAand call Mech Ect..

Last edited:
  • 1SJW
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
finally did plcements for the first time in 4 seasons and got 3500 and IMMEDIATELY after getting ranked my next game had a leaver and I lost SR because blizzard are a bunch of cucks

I really miss playing rein though tbh, was my main for so long but your shield just becomes useless pretty quick these days it seems. I mean DVA is really good compared to last time I played but I wanna do the hammer dance dammit

lost

<Bronze Donator>
ya rein shield just dies so fast and orissa's shield is up faster and she can shoot pharahs too, but rein ult is such pwnage

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I really wish these faggots would stop joining competitive ctf and just throw immediately by picking genji or tracer and when you ask them to switch tank or an actual dps they just say "lmao it's ctf"
I fucking love playing Genji in "qp" CTF.

He can still double jump and wall climb. EZ carrying pleb games

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
new rule for overwatch. only play comp 3-4 weeks into a season, after that. stay the fuck away! lol Peop[le just throwing left and right lately.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's s shame we can't trade the special Yearly event skins, i got Roadhogs and Zarya's 3k lunar skin, and although i sometimes like to screw around as roadhog in arcade i have little use for them.

Did some characters get two skins:? cause i got a mercy purple skin called "fortune" that says lunar boxes only, guess it's an ok consolation prize i rather like using. Or did they just re release the skin from last year?

Cybsled

new rule for overwatch. only play comp 3-4 weeks into a season, after that. stay the fuck away! lol Peop[le just throwing left and right lately.

This. Yesterday I had 2 comp games in a row where person went Torb on attack and defense and did jackshit. Fortunately, one of the games we actually won because the other team was insanely bad.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>

Yeah the last week or two of a season is always bad, people haven't met their goal and just don't care anymore.

So many throwers or leavers this weekend.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
It's s shame we can't trade the special Yearly event skins, i got Roadhogs and Zarya's 3k lunar skin, and although i sometimes like to screw around as roadhog in arcade i have little use for them.

Did some characters get two skins:? cause i got a mercy purple skin called "fortune" that says lunar boxes only, guess it's an ok consolation prize i rather like using. Or did they just re release the skin from last year?

some of them are from last years event (the purple ones). I mean I was told you get your end of the season CP based on your highest rating that season, not current, so I see no reason to stop playing, you could go higher than your season high and hit a new rank or youre just gonna get the same points anyway.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Whenever I have a good match as torb in mystery heroes I feel like I'm causing the enemy players to quit forever

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
some of them are from last years event (the purple ones). I mean I was told you get your end of the season CP based on your highest rating that season, not current, so I see no reason to stop playing, you could go higher than your season high and hit a new rank or youre just gonna get the same points anyway.

Ahh ok that makes sense.

Still, i mean of all the new limited time only skins to get i wind up with Roadhog and Zarya, The two characters who probably are least suited to this event. especially Roadhog!

Has anyone else really enjoyed playing 6v6 Tottal Mayhem games in Arcade? Every game I play either Mercy or DVA and ask for a Bastion, and ideally some more solid sustained DPS characters ideally, ones who can pick off opposing healers or backliners.

Sometimes i just pocket DVA or Bastion the whole game and neither of us die as it's very tough to kill a DVA with 1.2k base HP, cool down on reduced by 50% extra ult gain so she can use her nuke all the time, and call mech back super fast in the rare occasion she gets her mech exploded..

With a Mercy who is much harder to kill with 400hps, + passive regen starts in 1 second instead of 2., Has only 15 sec rez cool down, effectively basically no cool down on guardian angel, and can valk constantly. not to mention giving everyone 200% hps making it far easier to keep them alive with healing beam, or kill with dmg boost beam.
This is the mode i wish they would screw around and make a competitive version of instead of CTF imo, it's far more fun.

Bastion is just a terror as he becomes very hard to kill with a healer + 600 base hps + his 25% defense bonus. Not to mention he is one of the few chars who can now have the DPS in bastion mode to quickly mow down any double HP hero ASAP even if they have an mercy healing them. It also allows him to gain his ult super fast, so you can often find him using it in every team fight. Toss on the Mercy dmg boost and most heroes or even entire teams go down super fast to the Tank form.

Obviously other characters beyond the three i mentioned are also very strong in this mode. But' ive really enjoyed theory crafting teams and just totally dominating. Would like to see how we do vs other teams that can theory craft and play well also.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I like total mayhem as doomfist, zarya or sombra. zarya is super strong the shields are almost always up, the ult and always 100% power

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh snap good thought on Zarya, even Sombra and Doomfist are good choices too.

Mercy + zarya + Rein/Orisa+ DVA + bastion+ say... Pharah,or Moiria, or Doomfist for the last spot....

That team would be bucking insane to kill without an amazing comp/players fighting it in Mayhem.