Overwatch

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I bought this ages ago and never got into it. Gonna give it another shot.

I've only done two quick plays so far but Jesus Christ I don't know if I have the twitch aim requisite for this game

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider

I've only done two quick plays so far but Jesus Christ I don't know if I have the twitch aim requisite for this game
I think i recouped my invested $20 worth of fun, but it's too meh to keep me going.

xzi

Mouthbreather
games mediocre at its best and is only as popular as it is because blizzard

but it's worth its price IMO

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I just need something else to play so I don't burn out on WoW again, and I don't like Battle Royale games.

• 1Picard

ex-genj

Golden Squire
I'm terrible at it and have been playing it for over a year every day for some reason so um if there's something better for someone who can't play mccree for shit let me know.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider

I didnt start playing shooters until i was 38 years old 3 years ago and im left handed, so the transition for me, has been really reallly bad at times, but im getting better and still getting better. Just keep at it even if you dont do well. Eventually you will get better even if its just a tad at first. I still dont feel quite right trying to aim with a mouse using my right hand. Wish Lefties has more options then we do for M and K.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That's a terrible excuse. I'm left handed and mouse/keyboard is one of those things everyone learns to use right handed from the very first time computers were introduced to them. Own your suckiness man!

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I didnt start playing shooters until i was 38 years old 3 years ago and im left handed, so the transition for me, has been really reallly bad at times, but im getting better and still getting better. Just keep at it even if you dont do well. Eventually you will get better even if its just a tad at first. I still dont feel quite right trying to aim with a mouse using my right hand. Wish Lefties has more options then we do for M and K.
A friend who was into FPS when I was younger was a lefty and it didn't seem to make much of a difference, he just had the mouse on the left(one of these symmetric mouse obviously not the hurt your hand because it's made for right hand mouse), and he had to rebind keyboard movement a bit but it seemed pretty much the same otherwise. Most FPS don't require many keyboard keys to use anyway and a keyboard has a ton of keys so you can put your hand anywhere, that's why some people use ESDF instead of WASD even as right handed. It's just a bitch in games where you can't reconfigure your keys but that's like low budget garbage and you can use a 3rd party to do it anyway(autohotkey or whatever else you like).

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
A friend who was into FPS when I was younger was a lefty and it didn't seem to make much of a difference, he just had the mouse on the left(one of these symmetric mouse obviously not the hurt your hand because it's made for right hand mouse), and he had to rebind keyboard movement a bit but it seemed pretty much the same otherwise. Most FPS don't require many keyboard keys to use anyway and a keyboard has a ton of keys so you can put your hand anywhere, that's why some people use ESDF instead of WASD even as right handed. It's just a bitch in games where you can't reconfigure your keys but that's like low budget garbage and you can use a 3rd party to do it anyway(autohotkey or whatever else you like).
never thought about using esdf. i might have to give it a go. Ill just sit in overwatch ttraining and play that shit until i get used of it maybe, but ill need to get another mouse since i have the Razer Deathadder, might be a bit weird.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
never thought about using esdf. i might have to give it a go. Ill just sit in overwatch ttraining and play that shit until i get used of it maybe, but ill need to get another mouse since i have the Razer Deathadder, might be a bit weird.
I mean ESDF is usually what righties use still, just it moves your hand a bit, gives access to more keys, but you're further from modifier keys, so depending on the game it's worse or better. My friend was using the right side of the keyboard iirc, like with P as the forward key, L for left and then whatever signs you have on QWERTY keyboards for the rest like normal. Gives you spacebar on thumb like usual, shift and control are also pretty much the same, the only annoyance is Alt on the right side is fucked on our keyboards for most games because it's Alt Gr, due to having a ton of different accents and shit, although on US keyboards I think it's just a normal Alt.

Still as long as you can rebind stuff properly, it shouldn't be hard. It's useful to have access to shift/alt/ctrl though as way too many games don't let you rebind these/only let you rebind them to each other rather than normal keys. Again 3rd party programs to rebind work fine but some games have shitty anti autohotkey systems and what not(especially all the korean games using Gameshield and other garbage anticheat programs).

Last edited:

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Opened a loot box from leveling that gave me a skin for Lucio called Hippityhop, turning him into a golden frog. Who comes up with this shit.

• 1Picard

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Oh man just had a defense temple of anubis, team takes the first point then has a leaver before they can push second point, then they have a second leaver that keeps coming back over and over. Felt so bad, but relieved, everyone ends up leaving except one dude so we had to attack point 1 and then one tick of two.

ended on a high note. lol

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Me and a close friend are both lefties, though I always been on a default set up.. never considered it otherwise until I met him but honestly didn't bother to change because the palm grip for the longest time only was right handed, mx510. I can do both ways but I like fapping w/ my left and clicking w/ my right.

My friend though, on FPS's and other games, he played all his games w/ something along the likes of "KO:L" I don't know the specific bindings, but basically just used the otherside of his keyboard.'

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
So today's shenans so far. First game is a general terrible team numbani. Next is a junkertown, and I get stuck in the spawnroom on winston, can't move, get removed for inactivity.

Next is eichen, pop my valk as mercy, get stuck on a doorframe. Wait a few seconds for a phara rocket to kill me. On my next life as Hanjo, I get hit by a dva and sink partially into a wall which makes me completely invulnerable to damage but I can still shoot.

Nothing is dying however and when I let loose an ult I realize the game is eating all my shots, which is good.

Broken ass game

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
One thing I don't understand about doomfist, I see a lot of people apricot punch up in the air, then use that ground slam thing to fly forward. When I do that the ground slam thing just beeps at me until I hit the ground. It doesn't appear to be on cooldown but it won't work.