Overwatch

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
From watching Calvin's comp matches today, the D'Va nerfs haven't really done a thing to her useage rate.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I created a secondary bind for Reaper's wraith to a button on my mouse and this is how fast I can reload with him now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Nice showing by Dallas against Seoul Dynasty...will OGE have the same impact on Dallas that Fissure had on Gladiators?

Cybsled

Based on the context, it is because he didn't use spoiler tags on the match results. You see that on a bunch of forums where they have rules to avoid match spoilers for people who don't want to learn who won before they've had a chance to watch the replay.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
That's funny, I wonder how long his queue will get. I'm willing to bet if it gets too long...like 30-60mins+, Blizzard will end up removing the feature because "people are abusing the feature" to punish one-tricks which they consider to be acceptable.

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
Anyone interested in me streaming a climb from low bronze to diamond or whatever, using mercy only?

Not exceptional gameplay or anything because im still trash, but might be interesting to see how one of the lowest impact heroes fares at carrying out of elo hell?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Anyone interested in me streaming a climb from low bronze to diamond or whatever, using mercy only?

Not exceptional gameplay or anything because im still trash, but might be interesting to see how one of the lowest impact heroes fares at carrying out of elo hell?

Not sure I have the hundred hours of free time to see that.

Xevy

Log Wizard

Mercy one tricks from the bottom to the top are as old as comp itself. "Mercy Main" is usually a derogatory term.

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
I know it has a stigma attached from being carried to the higher ranks, but Im not aware that people find it easy to climb with Mercy out of 'elo hell'. In fact I thought the opposite was true: that youre more dependent on your team mates and if they can't hit the broad side of a barn door etc then you're basically gonna be dumpster tier forever, thats why I thought it would be interesting-ish

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I don't know about now specifically with her current state. Buuut at one point a good to decent mercy can pretty much fly through the ranks.. But it came down to really rewarding ult timings to her next iteration with really impactful rezs. A lot of people had misconceptions of "my ult was so good" or "I rezd and you did nothing" granted the mercy mains that I know who did the climb were gm/master and during the earlier ranks did dps mercy a lot of times.

If you're looking for views and are above the bronze tier, I'd imagine you'd be better off doing a bronze climb with a relatively new champ and just jumping on that day 1 for mm. /2cents

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I know it has a stigma attached from being carried to the higher ranks, but Im not aware that people find it easy to climb with Mercy out of 'elo hell'. In fact I thought the opposite was true: that youre more dependent on your team mates and if they can't hit the broad side of a barn door etc then you're basically gonna be dumpster tier forever, thats why I thought it would be interesting-ish

The reason one trick mercy's work is because they are consistent. I fill a lot, so my gameplay on soldier will vary from one game to another, an ultimately that probably hurts me more then one tricks, no matter how low impact they are.

Except when Mercy had the team rez. Then she was probably the most impactful hero in the game.

I've been practicing my Lucio and I'm happy to say that I can actually wall jump around like a mad man. I usually only go him on maps I can boop people off because other then that he isn't as impactful as say a Moira or Ana at my ELO. He is amazing at booping people out of position as well, which depending on your team mates can be huge. I really regret missing out on the super Lucio patch where his wall ride and bunny hop was god mode. Does any know if you can even bunny hop still? I know they reduced it to 2 hops at one point, but it feels like they took it out completely or I'm just not scrolling hard enough on my jump button.