Overwatch

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Huge changes on PTR today. LFG, Symm changes, HLC changes, and Endorsements. I love the endorsement system and is very much needed for the game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I like the social features. For me at least the stupidity and general selfishness of much the playerbase.. i mean why does my rein keep changing to a widowmaker half way thru the game...

i dunno why not just make it part of matchmaking tho..

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Moiria got nerfed pretty hard. They call it a bug fix but that seems BS.

I don't play her too much anymore, but she's never been op as many people think. bc of her lack of burst dmg and requirement to be close in with basic heal.

• 1OK, Sure

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
The new Sym is going to take a while to get used to; everything is thematically similar (thankfully) but mechanically so different.

The new TP is going to take some getting used to.

I'm curious to see if her shield interactions make it to live.

Also, giving any long range damage 15 seconds of a 5000hp barrier is kind of insane.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Her ult megashield makes me lol.

Also the turret projectile is kinda neat for fucking with Pharah.

Molten Core Raider
Im loving how her changes look and cant wait to get a hold of her (I need to install PTR....). I tend to do better with characters that have a bit of utility or require, shall we say....less precise aiming ability. Even though the microwave doesn't lock on anymore, getting creative with turrets and the teleporter looks spot on for the type of playstyle I enjoy.

Araxen

Her beam is exactly like Zarya's now. You need good tracking with it though I don't agree with the boost in damage on it. It was already excellent DPS when it ramped up. It is funny that they already stated the new Symmetra is banned from the OWL season playoffs.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Actually the range is only 10m vs 15m for zarya's. .

Combine that with the fact it does little damage unless it's held on a target over 2 seconds and your going to need good tracking to really hurt any non-huge tank hero's. The possible sentry spam seems far more annoying, but we shall see.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Go Gladiators Go, Reverse sweep on NYXL. :)

Good position to make the playoffs with that win.

Araxen

I wonder how they are going to select maps for the Season playoffs. Both teams should get to select two maps with the team with the better season record getting to pick a third map(and it being Map #5). Blizzard selecting the maps is going to be dumb.

joz123

Potato del Grande
They shoulda just kept the lock-on for sym but lowered the ramp up damage.

• 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Well Gladiators secured a spot for the season playoffs. It was fun to watch them, essentially improve every stage.

Bringing in Fissure was the turning point for them.

Can’t wait for the playoffs to start. :)

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Top Overwatch players fall for the oldest trick in the book.

It's so funny, Fissure against Muma and Spree. Fissure and his team are feeding to keep the other team busy while a solo Zenyetta is backcapping the payload. Not just for a few meters, but almost the entire length of point B on Dorado.

There's clips from the viewpoint of Fissure, Muma and Spree. Fissure is laughing like a maniac encouraging his team to feed. Spree and Muma basically wondering what's happening until the very end when they realize it...Muma's reaction is funny.

• 1Worf

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Did you guys watch the stage playoffs? Lotsa good games!

Only watched Gladiators vs Valiant.

I'll most likely try to watch most of the season playoffs though, Gladiators for sure.

I don't know why they have such a delay between the end of the season and the playoffs. Playoffs are in like 3 weeks from now.

Played for the first time in weeks, like 3 weeks at least. First game, I have a leaver but before match started, 2nd game had a bad team comp but we managed to win, 3rd game other team had a leaver again before match started, then I had 3 or 4 good games.

• 1Like