Overwatch

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The endorsement system isn't enabled in Mystery Heroes. What a fucking bunch of bullshit. I play that mode almost exclusively unless I'm grouped up with people.

ex-genj

Golden Squire
uh so endorsements do nothing right? Lately been on a kick of "just fill, turn voice volume to zero so it looks like I'm listening to the children, turn off text channels" and yeah still getting lots of "good teammate" clicks. Wonder how long people will use before the novelty wears off.

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
uh so endorsements do nothing right? Lately been on a kick of "just fill, turn voice volume to zero so it looks like I'm listening to the children, turn off text channels" and yeah still getting lots of "good teammate" clicks. Wonder how long people will use before the novelty wears off.
You(?) get 50 xp per endorsement you give, so I imagine it won't drop off since the lockout for endorsing the same person is only 12h.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Overwatch’s Symmetra changes placate the toxic parts of its community

good to know game journalism is still shit

The support role has been much maligned in the Overwatch community despite its necessity to the team, in large part because it’s seen as feminine. There’s a perception that women play healers (especially Mercy thanks to her “easy” kit), adding a misogynistic layer to the ableist gatekeeping already present.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Playoffs taking toooo looooooooooooooooooooooooong

I have to actually play the game now to get my fix, it sucks!

Sometimes I'll watch Dolphin though, she's so fun, and really good! She would be perfect for shanghai as she speaks english/korean/mandarin.

This is funny, she had someone on her team named Tiddy:

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
I HATE ALL THESE FEMININE SUPPORT ROLES I WANT TO HEAL BUT IM TOO MANLY AAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGG IM SO MAD!!!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
So they added dolby atmos to the game for home theaters. sounds a small bit better. Not really liking the symmetra redo. She won't be played in owl I don't think. a solid team will destroy those turrets in .01 seconds

joz123

Potato del Grande
The endorsement system isn't enabled in Mystery Heroes. What a fucking bunch of bullshit. I play that mode almost exclusively unless I'm grouped up with people.
Same for me. They didn't plan that shit out if they don't have it enabled on all the game modes.

Cybsled

They hinted at some Sombra rework. She is going to have infinite duration stealth and infinite duration translocator. You can cancel the beacon remotely. Her movespeed while stealthed will be nerfed to 50% bonus speed and you can't contest/capture while invis.

That will make her super viable. The main issue right now is your infiltration is always limited by your beacon duration. If you can now pick more opportune times to attack w/o worrying about beacon expiration, that will make her a much more valuable backline assassin or position scount.

I also see enemy teams facing her spamming spy checks a lot more lol.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Her translocator should be able to destroyed by the enemy team if found especially since isn't going to have a cooldown. I don't believe the changes will make her any more viable. You can already stealth/TP almost indefinitely as it is. Her translocator lasts for 20 seconds now which might as well be indefinite. Any competent Sombra isn't struggling getting position on a map.

The problem with her is the majority of teams on ladder don't have the coordination to make full use of her kit especially when she uses EMP. OWL teams need insane coordination to get value out of her. They are going to have to do a total rework on her whether Blizzard wants to admit it or not.

Last edited:

ex-genj

Golden Squire
IDK. I've played her a lot and her biggest weakness right now is that she has to do all this jerking off with waiting for invis to cd and waiting for translocate and blah blah blah instead of being a part of the fight. Not saying she's going to be played much more but she'll for sure be much better. Wish they would knock a second off all her cds though.

Cybsled

It does help increase her survivability since you don't run into a "ohshit, my beacon just ran out". Makes harassment much easier since you don't have to worry about teleporting out before your beacon expires. You can linger in an area longer to hack all the health packs vs. needing multiple trips.

Also makes ganking respawns much easier since you can linger much longer invis and get the drop on them ;p

Heian

Molten Core Raider
After the teaser daughter told me he could maybe be that... She was right.

I hope he will at least do reference to the hamster dance.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I was hoping for another Omnic. They seem rather under-represented in the current roster.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
One can only assume he'll come Hamster Dance. Also if he doesn't come with an overly eccentric maniacal laugh I'll be very disappointed.