Overwatch

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They give you loot boxes randomly if your are endorsement level 2 or higher. That's your reward for being a "nice" player. Usually you'll get a pop up message saying Thanks with a picture of Roadhog giving a thumbs up.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
They give you loot boxes randomly if your are endorsement level 2 or higher. That's your reward for being a "nice" player.

Oh hmm i just thought it did nothing heh. That's sort of nice as i don't really care to bother with arcade stuff beyond the random quik DM and i got the Reinhardt football skin i sorta wanted in one today.

I've been level 4 for a while now, save a couple times i dropped to 3 when i DCed. Usually takes 3-5 comp matches to get back to 4. Ever seen a level 5? I don't think i have.

Araxen

Oh hmm i just thought it did nothing heh. That's sort of nice as i don't really care to bother with arcade stuff beyond the random quik DM and i got the Reinhardt football skin i sorta wanted in one today.

I've been level 4 for a while now, save a couple times i dropped to 3 when i DCed. Usually takes 3-5 comp matches to get back to 4. Ever seen a level 5? I don't think i have.

I've seen 5 watching Seagull. One of the players in his match had it.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I kinda hope when the allstar mystery heroes thing comes down that blizz gets to see how horribly unbalanced it can be when certain heroes arrive and you can't switch to counter. Maybe it will shame them into making a cancer free mystery mode or something.

Araxen

I kinda hope when the allstar mystery heroes thing comes down that blizz gets to see how horribly unbalanced it can be when certain heroes arrive and you can't switch to counter. Maybe it will shame them into making a cancer free mystery mode or something.

I really think you can overcome the RNG. Most teams just feed 1v6. You can whittle down the other team and win. People just give up too easily.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Well it went pretty smoothly. The worst that happened was a double brig comp. Hilarious to watch though, I'd watch a full league of that.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
All-Star day 1 was more fun than the OWL Finals. :)

Surefour winning the Widow 1v1 was very cool. Go Canada Go. The whole Widow 1v1 though was very uneven, some very fun matches, and some boring ones. These guys are insane though, some of the shots were unbelievable. Surefour game winning shot of Fleta being the best, not only was it a great shot...but the style, falling off the map while doing it. :)

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
How did he get so many viewers?? He was usually what... 25k at best back in the day?

There's a promotion for Overwatch, selected streamers have sprays that can drop for every 2 hours you watch a streamer.

Seagull was one of the first doing. He ended up playing Tracer and Widowmaker once he reached 100k, 2 Heroes he really disliked and never really played. His Widowmaker was scary for someone playing her for the first time.

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
They give you loot boxes randomly if your are endorsement level 2 or higher. That's your reward for being a "nice" player. Usually you'll get a pop up message saying Thanks with a picture of Roadhog giving a thumbs up.

I've gotten the loot box reward like 5 times now even though my endorsement rank has never been above 3. Wondering if it's unlimited at this point.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Damn, 2 teams to cheer for in Canada. :)

So 8 new teams at 35M(rumors) each, up 15M from season 1. That's impressive.

It was mentioned before, but it's starting to become fairly obvious that Twitch viewership isn't telling the whole story on how well the league is doing...or a lot of investors are being scammed. :)

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Haven't they been broadcasting some OWL stuff on ESPN 3 or whatever? I mean I know my local sports bar was airing it a few nights, I never asked if it was a twitch feed or a ESPN broadcast though.

But even 20M seems insane to buying into this market. There's gotta be something we aren't seeing or they have the best sales vps in history or they are running a straight scam.