Overwatch

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
So is there a point to Mercy anymore?

Every other healer has more utility and/or heals more than she does.

Mercy is still my favorite healer.
Her mobility is amazing, the sustained and consistent healing is still very strong, and her ultimate is great for pushing objectives.

If anything, the adjustments to her healing stream has resulted in me focusing more on strategically using damage boost. If I don't finish a match with >2k damage boosted, it was either a fast match or I was playing lazy.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
My son wants to be McCree for halloween this year. Grandma's helping with the costume. Got this message from her today:

1537989330997.png

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Played OW on console for the first time at a friends house. Man it was ... weird. And bad?

Everything's so slow. And awkward.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I just had a flashback of that night playing OW on console.

The enemy Torb was set up in a stupid obvious and normally easy location. Something that wouldn't last 5 seconds in my PC games.

It was up pretty much all game. Sad.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I only played once on console but yeah, it consisted of people playing like they were turrets, standing still and just aiming. It was pretty comical

lost

<Bronze Donator>
havent played too much this season, was doing my 2nd account placements and man got like 4 games in a row with 4 stacks, which imo sucks cause its usually bunch of pugs from a winning game that think theyre pro and go up against coordinate 4 stacks. sucks! managed to draw 3/4 games tho.

Needless

Toe Sucker
lol i did placements for the first time in like 5 seasons, brigitte 1 trick = 90% win rate
shes fun as shit, and real busted lmao

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Diggin' the skins this season.
I'll be getting the Moira and S76 if they don't drop in boxes.

Edit: did they push the PTR changes over to live?

Molten Core Raider
Looks like it. Torb and Pharah changes hit live I know for sure. A few seconds of not killing anything with Pharah in mystery heroes confirmed it.

ex-genj

Golden Squire
Haven't played yet since I'm in fucking India but man on paper those pharah changes seem pretty good. Especially decreased firing time, should be super easy to land 2 direct hits now and blow away 3/4 of the cast.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
The new skins look pretty damn cool, but sadly I can't bring myself to play the game anymore. I'm just not having fun, strangely enough though I can't wait for season 2 of OWL to start. Lots of new teams and most of the original teams having a lot of roster move.

I followed LA Gladiators in season 1 because there were no teams in Canada, and because of Surefour. Now Canada has 2 teams 1 in Toronto and 1 in Vancouver. So not sure which I'll follow, be faithful to Gladiators or cheer for 1 of the Canadian teams.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I haven't played this game in months but I still watch OWL from time to time. I just felt stagnate in my progression.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Played OW on console for the first time at a friends house. Man it was ... weird. And bad?

Everything's so slow. And awkward.
Can't you get a mouse and kb to work on consoles? The EVE shooter let you use mouse and kb iirc.

Cybsled

Torb l and r click changes are throwing me for a loop...I have to relearn lead distance and bullet drop.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I've noticed in the past couple months that my hitscan targeting has gotten quite good. I used to loathe getting McCree in Mystery Heroes. Now I often select him for games and get some solid kill streaks going. I've also surprised myself on Widow quite a few times.

On projectile front, still working on my Hanzo skills. I had a game recently where I pumped out 4+ ults which for me is unheard of.

What a time to be alive.