Overwatch

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I really wish they would do a little data mining. Look at instances in mystery heroes where there's a moira. Look at instances of double moira. Note not only the win rate, but how long the enemy team is held in the spawn not even able to get out the door.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
BTW, all the Runaway guys got league contracts. But not sure if they are all at the same team. I hope one of the new teams picked them all up together.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Sure do love losing a competitive game 6v5 because my team is mentally fucking retarded.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
ya other day one of my team mates had a good point, OW is mental warfare too, get your opponents team to tilt and someone to leave. shit works, as dirty and lame as it is. not saying im going to be that guy every match but i recognize the strategy. what times we live in!

lost

<Bronze Donator>
ya i love the mystery hero, i use it for my warm up. i also still have this FPS bug that for the first like 5 minutes of opening the game my fps wont go above 20-30 then it shoots up to 150-200. so i do the arcade until that goes away

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
9 European players, 3 of them french is pretty good. It's about as local as can be.

They represent Europe better than the all Korean London.

Not sure how good they'll be though, not familiar with most of those players.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Spectator mode finally! A feature CSGO and DOTA2 have had forever.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
There has to be a Junkertown set eventually with Roadhog, Junkrat and WreckingBall. I'd be all over that.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
For Paris, Soon and Shadowburn you know obviously. Nico is a solid dps that I remember for his gengu. Kruise has played just about everything but I think is a support these days. He was I think in reunited when they were in Korea for apex and picked up a big Korean following when streaming because he was learning the language. He had fangirls with signs in the audience and stuff :D

Finnsi I remember being maintank on one of the euro squads but I think he is offtank now? I wonder what happend to Hymzi? Best euro roadhog for sure.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
So cute. :)

56337CDF-8A1D-4D61-8497-391B59736848.jpeg

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I finished off my placements today going against my rule of playing Comp on the weekends and still got into low gold at 2025 with a 4-5-1 record(I went 1-1-1 on Friday being pretty loaded with ToeMissile). Maybe I'll get back into the game in Season 13. It is puzzling they have made zero changes(other than performance based SR at higher ranks) to Competitive since going to two month seasons. Maps and new heroes I don't count as changes to Comp. They've made zero changes to make the mode less frustrating.

They should be announcing a new hero at Blizzcon. I expect them to start to saying things about Overwatch v2.0. Jeff in the last video mentioned the next patch is v1.3 which is the first time he's mentioned the games version in one of the videos. They might not be mention it at Blizzcon, but I expect them to mention it or announce it next year.

Last edited: