Overwatch

lost

<Bronze Donator>
got diamond in team deathmatch on my alt account and 2178 on my main account in team deathmatch lol. gotta say torb is still hilarious, so many pharahs in these team deathmatch i just pop a turret, hit E for super shots and snipe em.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I did mine last night and went 5-5 and just one-tricked as Mei. I ended up at 1866 SR. I'm really puzzled on why I was placed so low. I figured I would be in gold for sure. I didn't expect to get into to Plat or Diamond by any means.

Last edited:

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Got 8 wins 2 losses for Team DM placement, been going Pharah every time and see almost no Torbs, weird..

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Kellogs' Overwatch cereal with in-game loot codes in every box.

We have hit peak micro-transactions.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Great Video, love McCree.

New hero looks cool even though Ive been done with OW for a while now

Cybsled

Video was awesome. Hero looks kinda awesome. Shades of Scout from TF2.

edit: apparently she is voiced by Jennifer Hale.

Last edited:

lost

<Bronze Donator>
lol cant wait to try out ashe, that shotgun jump seems legit. was wondering what my next gold gun would be, gonna save it for her.

Araxen

yeah what this game really needs is another sniper

IKR, that is what I was thinking. I think there is going to be more to her than her being a sniper though. She seems to have to operate at medium-range. She won't get put on PTR till Tuesday I bet.

Cybsled

Ya, looked like a lever action repeater rifle. You know, like the original Ash used at the end of Army of Darkness ;) But she has a secondary sawed off shotgun that seems to be primarily for close range and knockback/jump. Like original Ash uses too lol

Dwp5TLb.gif

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ya, looked like a lever action repeater rifle. You know, like the original Ash used at the end of Army of Darkness ;) But she has a secondary sawed off shotgun that seems to be primarily for close range and knockback/jump. Like original Ash uses too lol

View attachment 181510

I'll assume her emotes will have a few of the better one liners. They better give a deadite inspired halloween skin at some point though.

Araxen

I am very curious how her Ultimate works and the AI they use for Bob to lay down cover fire. The AI in the game is very lackluster with some heroes AI still not implemented in the vs AI mode. I bet AI doesn't factor at all when it comes to him and it'll just be some blanket spread.