Overwatch

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just feel the way they went about balancing Reaper is lazy. I think he can kill tanks a little too easily now, but in the end that is his trick to kill tanks. I also hate how they've made Brigitte a lot less of a counter to Tracer and Genji especially Tracer. Brigitte is nothing more than a mosquito to Tracer now.

Eh maybe at the highest levels. But for most levels brig is still making tracer near unplayable in matches they are both in. For one players simply don't focus down players enough at most levels. So much so brig's ability to constantly HoT and get rid of the poke dmg, while also having a big instant heal invalidate many of her actual opportunities to actually get kills..... Maybe if her ultimate wasnt useless since the nerf a while back..

lost

<Bronze Donator>
her stun is still pretty clutch, she can take out healers np and stun a rein shield for an ult, stop rein charge after a shatter, stop reaper ult, stun a genji in ult.

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think reaper is in an okay spot. His self heal is strong but his mobility still makes him vulnerable as previously mentioned. I have had a few weird experiences where it *feels* like I get killed by a Reaper way faster than I should have. Was playing Pharah in a MH game yesterday and I swear I got one-shot with a hit to the body. Im probably just mistaken but it did seem weird.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Kinda bullshit you can land a Soldier right click rockets to the face and not get a headshot instakill.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think reaper is in an okay spot. His self heal is strong but his mobility still makes him vulnerable as previously mentioned. I have had a few weird experiences where it *feels* like I get killed by a Reaper way faster than I should have. Was playing Pharah in a MH game yesterday and I swear I got one-shot with a hit to the body. Im probably just mistaken but it did seem weird.

They recently changed the spread pattern on his shotguns. Not many noticed but it was arguably one of the bigger stealth buffs of recent times. it's far easier to get "direct hits" or closer to them then before.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
This had almost fallen to page 2, the apex effect? :D

Finals rematch in 17 hours! I don't remember much other than Phili benching Fragi and thus predictably losing.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
I think they are about to annonce that OW will be FTP. They would make more money doing so... Adding new players and peoples would probably be more willing to buy lootbox.

The game could probably gain from new gamemode. 2 CP, KOTH, Payload are getting old a bit. They are probably cooking a battle royal mode or someting else.

Last edited:

Molten Core Raider
I think they are about to annonce that OW will be FTP.

As smart of a move as this would be, they just announced a two weeks ago that Overwatch was having its price cut in half. Doubtful they'd do away with the cost altogether just a few weeks after making the news rounds of it being cheaper.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
By the time they come out with a BR, the industry will have moved on from it or be at the tail end of it. This is pretty much what happened with HOTS, iirc. If they do make a BR, it'll be in WoW instead of Overwatch.

Last edited:

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
apex does seem to really have hurt the game a good bit. Every night a i would say over half from normal group is playing that instead and we have struggled to form more then 3-4 mans when before we had lines for 6 mans a week or two ago. What strikes me is how all these OW players who don't even care for BR's are playing it and talking about how fun it is. Only the females who play in my group seem unaffected by it for whatever reason and it's not unusual for my friends groups to be more female then male recently.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I'm guessing between some of the Blizzard announcements and Apex, it's really hurting OW. I always had several groups lingering around on a friends list but now there's lucky to be 1-2 people even at peak hours. People were grumbling about OW for a little while now, no particular reason, everyone seem to have their own list of complaints so I don't think OW needed much of a push for some of its player base to move on.

I always like OW and hate to see it go down without much of a fight. Jeff is quiet, Blizzard only announces ignorance, and the people are deciding to play other games. Shame this would happen to the studio formerly known as Blizzard.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
Tons of people played Apex on lunch break of late. I was looking around today and most returned to OW. Didn't bother people about it.

Araxen

Can anyone here believe Tigole Bitties is truly this naive? First with believing people not being toxic and now this?

Araxen

First two maps were 99.9% GOATS. Great Blizzard balancing on display tonight once again. I have hope LAG will try something different, but I won't blame them if they don't.

Molten Core Raider
I guess the commentators are forbidden from calling the comp GOATS. This "Triple Triple" nonsense is dumb

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
There is like no chance Overwatch gets a BR imo. It would have to be closer to Realm Royale than anything, and I still don't see it.