Overwatch

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They reverted the Moira change on PTR. They are actually listening for once.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
They reverted the Moira change on PTR. They are actually listening for once.
Yeah I choked when I read that thinking they were insane to give her that.

As far as Sigma goes, Fitzyhere did some pretty interesting tests on Sigma's grasp/absorb ability in particular. I'd have to dig for the timestamp, but one such test was that Sigma could hypothetically absorb virtually all of a fully boosted Barrage. Got 400+ blocking contribution value. BLOCKING contribution, which is as lowball awarded like healing contribution is. He had to have absorbed about 3k+ damage easily (I can't remember the conversion amount).

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Mei everywhere killing with cuteness, Fragi is freeeeee I'm so happy

I was skipping between contenders and owl matches this weekend and many of the teams looked rough. The games were fun but some teams looked sloppy. O2 blast in korea looked the strongest out of all the teams I've watched lately. Element Mystic isn't as all-powerful as they used to be.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Mei being played in OWL is probably my favorite thing about the new changes. She's my favorite character in the game. I think she is full to watch too, lots of skillshot with her right click, and seeing a good wall to stop halt/hook combo, or to split someone from their team is great play.

I've been playing on the PTR a bit with 2-2-2, got back into live Comp, got a 3 DPS team where we lost soundly, went back to PTR.

I'm done with live until 2-2-2 is there. The matches are simply better. Especially in Gold where there's no real meta, everything is being played and most matches are balanced and fun. Sure there's still the occasional steamroll because while you have 2-2-2, you just have a bad comp vs the other team, but overall the quality of matches is simply way better.

Araxen

Seagull uses a Hammond mine to block high noon. That's pretty crazy!

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

This game and it's stats keeping is just wtf sometimes.

JSYtev5.png

I guess I played too many heroes in one match for it to count another win for another hero.

Beta season starts next Tuesday! I can't wait!

Last edited:

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I think I played more 2-2-2 on the PTR than I played games in each of last 4-5 seasons. It has renewed my interest in the game, and made it fun again.

It's not a magic change that fixes everything but for me it fixes the fundamental issues I had with the game in the last few seasons.

So having fun and playing the game again has also renewed my interest in OWL a bit, although even though I wasn't playing much, I was still watching OWL. I enjoy OWL more when I am actually enjoying playing the game. I know people are not necessary huge fan of Mei, but I love watching her being played so big fan of this meta even though it kinda plays like GOATS a bit with tanky sustain DPS in Mei and Reaper.

Mei just makes everything better. So long live the Snowblossom, or Meiblade, or whatever this meta is called. :)

Araxen

2/2/2 is here for Competitive! Sigma will be in Comp on Sept 1st and the rest of the game goes 2/2/2 on that day also.