Overwatch

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They seem to be changing the hero bans more often on PTR since doing the weekly thing isn't going to give them enough testing with the changes.

APyfnCe.png

I hate how OWL is going to be Saturday/Sunday. There should be a couple matches on Friday too.

Araxen

Are you guys getting < 3 min queues for DPS QP? Have I've played bad enough drunk to be in QP bronze? lol

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I enjoyed today, hopefully it’s a look to what this season might like. We saw Genji, Symmetra, Mei, Reaper, Hanzo, Widow, McCree, Doomfist on DPS, saw Lucio, Baptiste, Moira, Brigitte, Anna, Zen as support, tank saw Orissa, Reinhardt, D’va, Winston, Hammond so tons of heroes played. It’s like already more than the entire last season. :)

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Anybody catch the top viewer count? I saw it near 100k, pretty sure we had 300k for opener last season. Without the free pt incentive the numbers are certainly going to be down.

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
The spectating has been really poor this year. It's like they don't even know what they're looking at. Was watching yesterday and saw a doom flying in on a mccree and as he's halfway there they just swap to a dva doing nothing in particular somewhere else. Totally missed Doha's 5k yesterday as well.

Araxen

Anybody catch the top viewer count? I saw it near 100k, pretty sure we had 300k for opener last season. Without the free pt incentive the numbers are certainly going to be down.

It's 59k now. Pretty huge drop from last year. The league is in the position of needing to be seen by as many eyeballs as possible so leaving Twitch is a stupid move.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I really enjoyed the games yesterday. I think I've gotten over Dallas not being old envy again. I really like Gamsu and it looks like Decay is finally worth the money.

I just hope new york puts Saebyolbe in more. Was so good to watch him tearing it up on Tracer.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
DELETE SATAN FROM THIS THREAD

Come on, she's the most lovable character in the entire cast. The most fun character to play too.

How can you not love her freezing that annoying Hammond, or walling a Reinhardt from his team while her team focus him down. :)