Overwatch

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So I did my DPS placements this afternoon, and it kept putting me with other plat(even dps) players. I went 3-2 and ended up 2300. /boggle

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So you were probably around 2350-2400 when you lost a couple. As a tank I sometimes get plat games at low gold for me

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So you were probably around 2350-2400 when you lost a couple. As a tank I sometimes get plat games at low gold for me

I finished on a two game win streak. Tank queue has a lot of variance now. I had a diamond tank in one of my games today.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Offered thoughts on a vod on Reddit and...

Screenshot_20200212-143136.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah dude I'm not really sure haha. I mean they're in bronze so they're definitely where they belong, but why play comp if you aren't going to be competitive? I feel bad for everyone else.

Plus they were a really bad DVA

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Game isnt any better in higher rankings. I was at 3400 and have dived straight down to 3100 because of dumbass game after dumbass game. Just played a game where the average SR was 3200 but one of our tanks SR was 2700(along with being silver dps and gold support...). Dude just played nothing but ball and straight fed the entire game. Final round he just suicided over and over.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah that's a problem with tank being the least played role - there's like a 500-700 SR swing. I know a lot of GM tanks complain that they always get paired with Masters or even Diamond tanks.

I've just been playing Rein, I abandoned ball for now unless I feel it's the win condition. Steadily climbing with Rein at least, but the teams can be a crap shoot. Like last night on Hanumura I kept successfully pushing us through the first choke - 5-6 times - and everytime we went through the team split and people were chasing 1-2 people. So I'd hit the point, be alone, and just die. I just don't understand how some people play this game.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
The worst goats team of the goats era tries a goatslike comp and fails. I wonder if they will do this for dozens of games the way they did last year.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah that was great and the fact that the casters were like wtf is he doing. He wins the map for philly

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Valderen Valderen really sorry, everytime you message me I get caught up in a ton of shit and forget to respond. Not ignoring you I promise. I'm gonna rank my DPS a bit, but I can probably play this weekend if you're around.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Valderen Valderen really sorry, everytime you message me I get caught up in a ton of shit and forget to respond. Not ignoring you I promise. I'm gonna rank my DPS a bit, but I can probably play this weekend if you're around.

No worry, it’s easy to miss messages mid-game. We don’t seem to play much at same time, i think I usually play earlier than you do. I’m sure we‘ll get another chance.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
So apparently there is an Overwatch and Diablo animated show in the works with Netflix. This is based on a leak from a high ranking person at activision-blizzard on his LinkedIn page.

I would definitely watch an Overwatch show, I think it has great characters and interesting setting to be really good. I’d probably watch a Diablo show too but less interested in that than Overwatch.

Link to an article talking about it.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
And done with OW for a while again. Got up to 3370, only to drop straight down to 2980. Last game I played had a griefer who picked a tanked and then afkd in spawn moving just enough not to get kicked. Yesterday had two games in a row with leavers.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I can't break 2100. Just keep going up and down. Sometimes I wonder if it's my skill ceiling or this is just elo hell