Overwatch

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Really nice highlight vid from last weekend's matches. They kinda needed this as there were alot of moments lost during the broadcast. Was a rough weekend with them trying to do everything from home.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
dude.png

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They are getting rid of map pools, and disabling HLC and Paris from Comp next week. They are also going to try to make hero bans similar to OWL. Hero bans should be in the power of the players not Blizzard, imo. They should also just disable 2CP entirely, and just put it in Arcade. It's a terrible game mode.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

I felt like playing Zarya in Comp today, and the fucks banned her for the next 7 days.

Edit: look at my l33t helix rocket skills

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I've been playing a lot of arcade lately and this morning it was mayhem. Match lasted 45 minutes on Durado. We actually capped all three points. I had around 75k damage on Moira lol.

Araxen

I just got the elusive Ana POTG, and the game didn't save it because all my highlight slots were full! Grrr!!

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
These skins. Wow. Default is a 2006 white Toyota Camry. Then you have a choice between Borg, Sarnak, and Bug. They have given up on skin designs.

Araxen

Went 7-3 on the non-RQ Comp today and placed 2681. I'm officially a plat player. lol

Echo's that know what they are doing make Orisa irrelevant if she is the solo shield tank. She melts her shield so fast it's almost always on cooldown. I just ran Zarya + whatever when I played tank after running into decent Echo's. I think I might finally just her golden weapon. I've been playing her a lot lately. I did have one match where we went GOATS with a comp of Zarya/D'Va/Winston/Moira/Zen/Lucio. We full held Hollywood so easily with that comp. lol

Last edited:

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
What's with echo locking out heroes on the selection screen? Seems retarded.

Also had it happen before the match even started.

Araxen

What's with echo locking out heroes on the selection screen? Seems retarded.

Also had it happen before the match even started.

Jeff said it was a technical imitation.

"this is a technical limitation related to how many heroes can be loaded into memory at one time."

Last edited:

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Friend of mine looking for some feedback , hes working on his video editing

• 1Like

Araxen

Really nice video. Maybe he could make the first fight slow motion a little faster is my only critique.

It might be worth posting to /r/overwatch on Reddit.

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Really nice video. Maybe he could make the first fight slow motion a little faster is my only critique.

It might be worth posting to /r/overwatch on Reddit.
he tried , guess he dosnt have the required karma or something, i dont really know how reddit works

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Some sort of turmoil happening with vancouver. Nobody really knows what is going on but it seems like they might disband or maybe replace the players etc