Overwatch

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
that new character looks super fun!
Yeah my thought too, looks like a really cool support, speed aura with the boost looks really nice to go around people and stuff. Haven't been very impressed with the other supports so far and was mostly considering the angel jetpack girl one which looked interesting due to the mobility, but this guy looks nice and I'd probably play him.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Hmm missed it. Did they talk about the closed beta start or anything itneresting at all?

xzi

Mouthbreather
It was just Tigole trolling. There's no real *official* date yet, he was talking about people on reddit saying it was coming out Fall 10th. So yeaah.

I have to assume before Christmas if it's already on the launcher, but wtf gimme

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
So he's a healer I think? Seemed to do decent damage, I like what I saw there.
Damage is pretty garbage unless you go melee range, the gun thing shoots really slow projectiles that don't do a whole lot it seems, but if you take the risk he seems to do serious damage at melee range, and the speed song is a great way to get there then get out.

His trailer was already posted last page from a week ago, looked really nice and the gameplay video definitely confirmed that, looks like a char I'd probably play. The ult also looks like a great counter to all the other bullshit-y ults that instantly kill a bunch of people. Pharah/Reaper/Soldier 76 pop their ults > pop your ult, nullify all damage.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Lucio gameplay looks spastic and without impact. Not stoked.

I'll enjoy Phara-fucking him.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
That gameplay looks amazing. Don't think I'll play mobas anymore once this is out, if it has good competitive modes and decent balance. It looks a lot more fun to watch too, so I could see it becoming a big esport.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
That gameplay looks amazing. Don't think I'll play mobas anymore once this is out, if it has good competitive modes and decent balance. It looks a lot more fun to watch too, so I could see it becoming a big esport.
Maybe they'll manage to get the competitive stuff right this time. After all, they did have SC2/HS/HotS fuckups to train.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Balance won't exist but 25$ skins will don't worry

That said, I can't wait to try out Jet Set Radio: The Hero. I'm all about high mobility in games as well as support so it seems like the perfect route for me. I love the ult and the stupid push back thing he does lol

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Black guy with boombox and dreads? I can't wait for the blue hairs to see this

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I don't know why everyone is so down about Blizzard on balance. When it comes to their competitive MP games they're probably the company that has the best balance out there. WC3/TFT wasn't 100% the most balanced game in the world but it was balanced enough that all four races had a chance of winning in any matchup. Brood Wars was a fantastically balanced game even if that was a bit of happenstance and KeSPA pushing wildly imbalanced maps to try and shift favor depending upon the current dominate race. SC2 is probably the most balanced competitive game to date with win rates being at worst 45/55 in given matchups. Heroes of the Storm cycles some meta shifts and sure there are a few clear cut winners and losers but that is a given with pretty much any MOBA. They have really increased their content delivery pace as well with a new hero every 3 weeks and a large balance patch every 6 weeks. If they can adapt that kind of pipeline to Overwatch the delivery could be rapid and high quality.

Then lets talk about continued support. Even on games Blizzard hasn't implemented a F2P model they continue to balance the game years after launch. Heart of the Swarm is even being talked about to get a balance patch despite Legacy of the Void coming out later this year. I wouldn't want any other company really handling a potentially competitive game like this.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
I don't know why everyone is so down about Blizzard on balance. When it comes to their competitive MP games they're probably the company that has the best balance out there. WC3/TFT wasn't 100% the most balanced game in the world but it was balanced enough that all four races had a chance of winning in any matchup. Brood Wars was a fantastically balanced game even if that was a bit of happenstance and KeSPA pushing wildly imbalanced maps to try and shift favor depending upon the current dominate race. SC2 is probably the most balanced competitive game to date with win rates being at worst 45/55 in given matchups. Heroes of the Storm cycles some meta shifts and sure there are a few clear cut winners and losers but that is a given with pretty much any MOBA. They have really increased their content delivery pace as well with a new hero every 3 weeks and a large balance patch every 6 weeks. If they can adapt that kind of pipeline to Overwatch the delivery could be rapid and high quality.

Then lets talk about continued support. Even on games Blizzard hasn't implemented a F2P model they continue to balance the game years after launch. Heart of the Swarm is even being talked about to get a balance patch despite Legacy of the Void coming out later this year. I wouldn't want any other company really handling a potentially competitive game like this.
Thanks, I was gonna say something but figured anyone who thought Blizzard's game are poorly balanced really has an outdated opinion that cannot be swayed.