Overwatch

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Correct. Pre-purchase just gets you the widowmaker skin on launch, otherwise you can get all the other things with the usual edition. Note that the Origins edition is the lowest for Xbone and PS4 whereas there is a cheaper option for PC.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Spring release is kinda soon. Hopefully it means a lot more beta invites coming

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Even people on TL are melting down that the game isn't F2P. When did gamers get so entitled jesus?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Videos of the new heroes, shows the skills like on the website, but also has a small gameplay example of the skills combined. D-Va looks really cool cause you can boost the robot forward then ult and it explodes at the destination, great for clearing bastion and shit. Also interesting thing is her robot "health" is mostly armor, which means you can't heal it, but also mitigates small hits a lot due to how it works, which means Roadhog/Tracer/Reaper will do half damage to it(winston and zarya too if they use their lasers stuff).

Neph_sl

shitlord
This shit looks so good. Really unique designs for an FPS

edit: too slow. Have a new gameplay trailer instead

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I haven't followed this closely, but have they mentioned if PS4, X-Box One and PC can play together or is it each on their own system?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I haven't followed this closely, but have they mentioned if PS4, X-Box One and PC can play together or is it each on their own system?
Haven't said it. It may be made clearer in the panel discussions. In general I don't think devs like doing cross these days, though. Especially for FPS.

bayr_sl

shitlord
Has nothing to do with entitlement people just think it's a superior business model for online games when done right.

I'm not thrilled with the handling of any of Blizzard's f2p games so I don't really mind the price of Overwatch. I'm surprised you can get it for just $40. My biggest concern is that it will probably suck