Overwatch

Cybsled

Ya, I can't post on the forums, so I guess I am weekend only
frown.png

Tigole, y u do this???

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I know I got into the weekend events via a friend but hopefully it will transfer to normal access at some point because doubt I will spend much time with this over the weekend with Fallout calling my name anytime I even attempt to play this.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
Wow, I actually got in the stress test. I am amazed. I immediately went to their forums to check if it was permanent access and It wasn't.

frown.png

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'm assuming the client is crashing on start due to the stress test not being active yet?

Recoil_sl

shitlord
You're invited to take part in our first Overwatch Beta Test Weekend, taking place thisFriday, November 20 at 9 a.m. PST through Monday, November 23 at 9 a.m. PST.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I'm assuming the client is crashing on start due to the stress test not being active yet?
Hmm not sure, mine launches fine, but I played before so it might be that. I did read I think that the game only runs on 64bits OS so if you have a really old windows, you might be fucked unless you install a new one. That said it could be something else too I don't know.

Vithe

Hardcore Casual
Will pay for a beta weekend account! Promise not to steal your shit, just want to play Overwatch.

bayr_sl

shitlord
Initial impressions: it's like a worse TF2 with insanely tiny maps, guns with no feedback at all, almost purely based on team/class synergy and not fps skill.

Pretty much confirmed that Blizzard, despite wanting to make an FPS, don't know how to make an FPS. Top tier waifus though!

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Initial impressions: it's like a worse TF2 with insanely tiny maps, guns with no feedback at all, almost purely based on team/class synergy and not fps skill.

Pretty much confirmed that Blizzard, despite wanting to make an FPS, don't know how to make an FPS. Top tier waifus though!
My impressions as well. Very pretty, but didn't feel very satisfying. I know Valve doesn't give a shit about their design philosophy when it comes to identification of TF2 classes, but this takes the cake. The amount of onscreen popups and text so you can actually recognize stuff is staggering.

Hekotat

Mine is some kind of PC issue, the forums says it means I do not have SP1 (Which I do). I guess it's time to upgrade to windows 10.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Having a blast. Though can see why they need these betas still. Constant DCs between matches and long periods of "finding players".

Hekotat

meh, not impressed.

Way to much graphical shit on the screen for me to tell what is even happening.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's the stress test so obviously matchmaking/connectivity is getting the shit kicked out of it. I'm in the true beta and rarely if ever get disconnected.

I felt the same way at first Hekotat but after you play a bit and learn all the heroes (classes? champions? avatars?) it starts to make a bit more sense.

Needless

Toe Sucker
First game i get into, mid game,attacking. We have TWO bastions sitting atourspawn while their 2 pharahs destroy them over and over. Nobody even bothered touching the payload lol

Definitely going to avoid solo queue this weekend, yeesh

Ryoz

<Donor>
So like most of you, I opted into beta what...last year when it was announced at blizzcon. Opted in on my gf's heathstone account two weeks ago just for the extra chance... she gets the invite.