Overwatch

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Barely. She's weird because she's just like they designed her skinny then hit the fat body slider to protect against SJW complaints.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
asvJC6w.jpg

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wasn't expecting to get into this and haven't played any of the betas but can't pass up a game with so many rerolled Bros playing!

Can I buy this at best buy for PC? I assume I can and get a code to enter and just download it?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I didn't think Mei was fat... just wearing that huge ass fucking arctic coat.

spronk

FPS noob
Wasn't expecting to get into this and haven't played any of the betas but can't pass up a game with so many rerolled Bros playing!

Can I buy this at best buy for PC? I assume I can and get a code to enter and just download it?
yes, you'll get mailed a box with a code and disc, just throw away the disc and enter the code on battle.net. it should arrive on the 23d and the game unlocks at midnight or 9pm PST on the 23d so should be plenty of time to preload and shit. You could do in store pickup too and it should be pickup-able on the 23d at both gamestop and best buy.

i bought at best buy too, you get the origins edition for $38+tax so better than $40 digital PC version (lacks the 5 Origin skins) and you get a free metal plate thats exclusive to best buy. I will use the plate as a beef jerky tray