Overwatch

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Me and a friend beat a 2 dorf + bastion group on Hanamura last night. Wish I could remember the team we used, but I know I and my friend went Dva to rush the turrets. The rest of the team didn't stubbornly stick to their pet hero and switched out to something useful. Really satisfying to win against cheesy tactics.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
The class stacking is really moving from annoying to game breaking for me. Had a match against 4 Mcrees, a Lucio, and a Reinhardt. Took almost the entire match just for my team to get out of spawn. I rage quitted. "QQ, get gud, it's quick play solo, yada yada", but the shit isn't fun.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I wonder how many players have quit outright because of those kinds of shenanigans.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
What I would pay to play KotH 100%, they are the only enjoyable maps for me.

Would also be fun to have bigger team sizes. I loved the 32 player servers in TF2.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I've been making an effort with these PUG teams to bust the cheese comps. Most things are fixed by Reinhardt shielding/ulting from behind it. Luckily that combo isn't too hard to coordinate and I just play Reinhardt myself.

Worst I ever had to deal with was Route 66 with 2x Reinhardt, 1 bastion, 1 torb and Reaper/Mcree. They set up with double shield on that platform on the railway above the second(third?) checkpoint.

They were smart enough to maintain just enough harass that we were not able to wombo combo them with hanzo/76 ults quick enough. Losing us the game.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's amazing how I can dodge a widowmaker, genji, wrench but I get hit with a slow fucking ass Symmetra orb every time
frown.png

Needless

Toe Sucker
I forgot how sick McCree is despite getting nerfed 100 times since closed beta started, his Vigilante skin is so great too

Fury

Silver Knight of the Realm
What I would pay to play KotH 100%, they are the only enjoyable maps for me.

Would also be fun to have bigger team sizes. I loved the 32 player servers in TF2.
I'm with you here on the bigger team sizes. Get the ingame chatter going and get some strategy working. It would also slow down on the 1 or 2 enemy who are playing so good that they are completely shutting down your team. I'm finding the game fun enough for what it is, but bigger teams size would really be a plus.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This is the point of the game where the developers need to stop protecting their baby and experiment. Have more game modes available and try out some silly shit. I love hero stacking and breaking them but it isn't for everyone. Give people the choice. If they allowed modding this game could become epic. The foundation is rock fucking solid.

bayr_sl

shitlord
I used to ironically claim to be a widow main but now I pretty much only play widow because the only counter is another widow, so it becomes a fun duel. Get to dominate and not deal with any bullshit like McCree and Zarya

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I used to ironically claim to be a widow main but now I pretty much only play widow because the only counter is another widow, so it becomes a fun duel. Get to dominate and not deal with any bullshit like McCree and Zarya
Lol I do that and the other team will swap to 1-2 genji specifically to avoid the objective and the rest of my team to hunt me down and harass me.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
This is the point of the game where the developers need to stop protecting their baby and experiment. Have more game modes available and try out some silly shit. I love hero stacking and breaking them but it isn't for everyone. Give people the choice. If they allowed modding this game could become epic. The foundation is rock fucking solid.
If they opened up modding this game could become the biggest game of all time.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Pray they are willing to disconnect console version from PC version, or many of these changes are probably far more unlikely (such as player cap increases).