Overwatch

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Mainly it's because her TTK is so fast compared to everyone else. It's hard to counterplay something that can instagib you when you cannot instagib back.
This.

Im lvl 37 what the fuck does that have to do with anything? Obviously not every Widow has a Torb on team, but my point was when she is the most annoying its in defensive situations and usually almost every team on defense has a Torb and a Widow. Then if you add in another Widow it can be really frustrating.

Im not saying she is super OP and is ruining the game she is just really good on defense, so good it feels like she is unfair sometimes.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Hanzo is just a shitty character that has no business in the game. He's not good, but they had to give him such ridiculous, hit half the screen every time you shoot, aim just to make him relevant and makes it makes it frustrating for anyone he kills. And they've backed themselves in a corner with him because they can't lessen his bullshit or he'd easily be the worst character in the game. So basically for anyone who hates Hanzo, just know that the reason he is so cheap is because that's the only way they could squeeze his stupid ass into the lineup. Basically, you are going to see him get ridiculous kills a lot and it's never going to change.
If you really think this, you should play him because you obviously haven't.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
tumblr_o8e6cajWST1r94yi6o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o8e6cajWST1r94yi6o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o8e6cajWST1r94yi6o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o8e6cajWST1r94yi6o4_1280.gif

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Hanzo is just a shitty character that has no business in the game. He's not good, but they had to give him such ridiculous,hit half the screen every time you shoot, aim just to make him relevant and makes it makes it frustrating for anyone he kills. And they've backed themselves in a corner with him because they can't lessen his bullshit or he'd easily be the worst character in the game. So basically for anyone who hates Hanzo, just know that the reason he is so cheap is because that's the only way they could squeeze his stupid ass into the lineup. Basically, you are going to see him get ridiculous kills a lot and it's never going to change.
I have no idea where most of that comes from, you do realize that is LITERALLY the game. Maybe I made the mistake of spoiler tagging it, but everyone can do that. It's a game comprised mostly of projectiles, so they have a leeway for forgiveness but it doesn't excuse the other champions either. Hanzo just has "sniper" damage but also really low dps output. So naturally his burst is really high, but he isn't consistent at all.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Faggot pug player sits at spawn emoting.

How do I find people IRL and punch them in the taint?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well I'll agree to disagree on WM, obviously some strong feelings. She's gonna get netted anyways.

Hopefully they fix torbs turrets. Not sure the point of level 1 to 2 when it's nearly instant and requires no resources

Xevy

Log Wizard
Well I'll agree to disagree on WM, obviously some strong feelings. She's gonna get netted anyways.

Hopefully they fix torbs turrets. Not sure the point of level 1 to 2 when it's nearly instant and requires no resources
So he can't just drop shit on the fly and basically double his firepower while in a melee. His turret is fine, but I do think a reduced angle of attack for it would be good. What's really funny is a turret will DESTROY Genji in 4-5hits but if he reflects all those hits back it does about 1/2 the turrets hp. They could definitely fix that.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's just so you can't drop a level 2 mid-battle, you're not really supposed to be hamstrung on HAVING a level 2 turret

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I have no idea where most of that comes from, you do realize that is LITERALLY the game. Maybe I made the mistake of spoiler tagging it, but everyone can do that. It's a game comprised mostly of projectiles, so they have a leeway for forgiveness but it doesn't excuse the other champions either. Hanzo just has "sniper" damage but also really low dps output. So naturally his burst is really high, but he isn't consistent at all.

Bad game design is bad game design, theres zero excuse for it.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Bad game design is bad game design, theres zero excuse for it.
It really isn't. It's smart. You don't think Blizzard has thought about this and tested this? They want Overwatch to appeal to the masses and to people that don't traditionally enjoy FPS's. That doesn't work as well when aim is super tight and most people can't hit anything. It's the same reason they have "favor the shooter". They want everyone to feel useful. That's why it's team oriented and why you don't see everyone else's kill/deaths and why you see when you contributed to a kill etc etc. It's all very smart game design, actually.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, OW's skill bar is set low enough that the functionally retarded crowd doesnt get destroyed and pushed out by anyone who knows what theyre doing in a FPS. Doesnt mean its good game design.

OW would be a better game if it had better netcode, less cheese, and did away with retarded mechanics like the massive hitboxes.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
McCree being able to toss a flash bang on top of reinhardt from the front to make him drop his shield is such fucking horseshit.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
McCree being able to toss a flash bang on top of reinhardt from the front to make him drop his shield is such fucking horseshit.
Pretty sure you can't hit the shield, you have to toss it above or below it depending on how it's angles. IE, it can still stop a flashbang if you are just tossing it blindly.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
I realize if it hits the shield it blocks it, but a lot of people have gotten good at tossing it right over. It's fairly rage inducing to die this way.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Fuck me I should be recording shit. Finally got a a full hexakill with deadeye, enemy team was so salty they wouldn't even updoot me at the commend screen =(

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
These pub games are fucking killing me. Just had two dude-bro assholes on attack playing widow. Jesus christ its just soul crushing to not play in a group match.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
What I mean is it just feels half ass implemented. 1 to 2 takes like 4 swings and no resources
It takes 7 swings. And seriously, coordinated teams deal with turrets no problem. I play torb a lot and he only really works against pugs, where he's awesome, as a nuisance, or point defense placing the turret very defensively. I don't even think it's worth playing him with a team that pushes. If I end up against that I switch to Junkrat after the first ultimate.

Widowmaker is slowly ruining this game for me. After playing against a good WM I just log off because I don't feel like playing for a while. Nothing else makes me rage so far, and I mostly play solo queue...