Overwatch

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Which is good, how are they going to adjust it though?... make so armor reduces fan damage? or just some magical "he's a tank therefore he takes less damage from this one attack".
We won't know till the patch hits. They are keeping quiet about the changes for some reason.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
From what i've heard, I don't know what substance it holds since I don't care, nor play him. Is that FTH is just getting a damage reduction/recoil increase. It's currently at some 420 damage in a full FTH, and its being decreased to 300~ish and the recoil/fall of of FTH is being increase so its much harder than just running corners FTH'ing your way to victory. He'll still be a tank killer, but it'll take more than just flash+fth, looking into making it a four part combo. People will probably be looking at FTH>Flash>FTH, dash somewhere before or after flash.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
It already is a 4-part combo for almost everyone vs. a fatty since ~400 damage doesn't kill any of them, you need headshots in there. Nerfing the damage will just make it more likely that the tank will survive all of it and either get away or punish McCree during that 2 second reload with no roll

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Well, I guess I should say more difficult to kill them. Tanks only have what, 600hp? As it stands now, a McCree can just FTH then tap him if it was really a 1v1 situation. I mean its not unknown that he is killing tanks too fast, and that really is his only problem... the rest is basically what he is built to do. Knocking it down to 300 or so, and adding a fall off/recoil increase will ensure that he has to be even closer to a tank which for the most part is asking for death.

Again I don't know if thats true. Source was 2 guys from a "pro" team, so it could just be some common internet theorycraft like D.va being able to shoot while in flight. They were talking as if it is being made to separate the good McCrees from the bad, because a good McCree will still be doing the same thing. I really wouldn't think they'd nerf to the point of useless'ness.

edit, can't make a gfy past 15s but here is a tpk in less than 30, 5 headshots.mkxiv - 30s - Plays.tv(the mei goes into the pile of retarded random headshots.)

Xevy

Log Wizard
Even if the McCree changes go in place tanks will still just take a full Fan/roll/Fan to kill as they do now. Only thing it's hurting is medium health characters. Good luck killing Lucio's and Tjorborns with one fan now.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I love Genji so much but I'm so bad with him. Seagull makes it look so easy. =(

Needless

Toe Sucker
Maaaaaan, I just did a retarded POTG but it only showed the first part where i dead eyed 3 people then rolled up and blasted the other 3 down
frown.png

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wow....Im never playing Genji again after watching that video. I dont even deserve to fucking touch that hero the way Seagull controls him. Its almost hilarious honestly.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
We had a pretty great run tonight, suck that it ended with that Genji beating us a few times...still had lots of fun for the evening. Thanks guys.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
There was a list I saw somewhere at somepoint, but as some basics for the hardest heroes to deal with

Rein: Symetra (rclick goes through his shield), Winston (weapon goes through shield), and Mcree to a lesser degree (Flash bang above his shield to drop it)
Widow: Another widow, Dva or Winston since they are mobile (they lack the damage to kill her usually, though...she just runs away most times)
Tracer: Mcree (flash n' fan), Roadhog (hook n' shotgun), Junkrat to a lesser degree (steel trap stops her)
Bastion: Genji (reflect), Zarya (bubbles for energy when bastion shoots, then rclick energy bombs), any good ranged that knows how to sneak n' peek (widow, hanzo, pharah)
Toblerone: Same as Bastion. Dva is also good vs. him.
Mcree: Roadhog (hook n' shotgun), any good ranged
Pharah is good versus Rien because she rapes his shield. Bastion also wrecks his shield.

Toblerone - Lucio and Soldier are both good against him. Both can hit E and shoot his turret. Soldier will kill it if he rockets without hitting half health. Lucio usually needs to duck once out of sight to get it because his weapon is trash but still gets it easy.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
We had a pretty great run tonight, suck that it ended with that Genji beating us a few times...still had lots of fun for the evening. Thanks guys.
After most of you bailed I kept playing to get revenge on the Genji. We were a 3man group but I don't know the other 2 guys I was grouped with because I wasn't group leader and didn't invite... Enob and someone else, are they from this board?

Anyway, faced the Genji & his team 3 more times and won all 3
biggrin.png

We just had a few bad games/bad comp/whatevers. He wasn't all that great, a Genji can steamroll if nobody focuses or counter picks. I think 1 game we had 2x Soldier 76 who does poorly vs Genji. A Mei or McCree would have stopped him np. If you recall, we beat him & his team on Hanamura and they couldn't even take 1st point. Then they won a few, then you all left, then next game we defended King's Row and they barely got past point 1... they took it eventually but then stalled.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Good that evil Genji lost a few.
smile.png

Yeah sometimes team composition is everything, and sometimes things just snowball and you can't seem to stop it.

Also, we can't win them all. You win some, and you lose some...I'm still impressed with that Temple of Anubis win in 1:55.
smile.png

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Every few times I load up overwatch it defaults to window mode, I don't know why.

Does anyone else have this issue? It also sets the resolution to 1920x1080(99*) despite me putting it at (144). The resolution only changes when the window mode changes.