Overwatch

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Can they please change last week's Brawl to this week again? I could care less about the stupid Solider one. An all D.va would be more fun just to spam emotes.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well after about 3 hours tonight in solo queue, it seems that there were less McCree, he was still played but not on every team, and I didn't see a single double McCree team.

It wasn't High Noon all the time.
smile.png

Ended the night on a vastly positive win%, so it was a good night.
Played for a couple hours and only saw one Mcree and Wm.

I played Wm a bit to see how she and I didn't feel too much of a difference, but I'm terrible anyways.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
There's a post on Reddit about it, they are looking into it, I noticed a drop a few days ago but no real difference today.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
There's a post on Reddit about it, they are looking into it, I noticed a drop a few days ago but no real difference today.
Yea in the blizzard Technical Support forum there is a 24 page thread about it, hope they get it fixed soon.

Also anyone been keeping up with the overwatch myths? Some cool/interesting stuff coming out of them (some game breaking like reaper getting out of spawn before the match starts)

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I used the Reaper one once before the patch to check it out, but looks like it might have been fixed. I was trying to replicate it and couldn't get it to work yesterday.

No noticeable FPS loss for me.

Was crashing to desktop about 1-2 times a day but don't remember it happening at all yesterday, maybe they fixed something?

Had my worst set of games ever yesterday. 35% win rate. So many bad games, it was rage inducing. I don't want to rage but numerous losses in a row becomes frustrating... think I was 0-6 before getting first win of the day.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Jimmy Rustle: Pharahs who can't do their job and take out turrets and bastions

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Had my worst set of games ever yesterday. 35% win rate. So many bad games, it was rage inducing. I don't want to rage but numerous losses in a row becomes frustrating... think I was 0-6 before getting first win of the day.
Musta been going around yesterday. Horrible, horrible games almost all evening. I lost my cool finally after failing to capture a defense point, the Tracer on my team who had been completely ineffectual the entire game suddenly switches to Soldier 76 with 12 seconds left on the clock. I mean...really? After feeding the opposing team for the entire goddamn round, why would someone suddenly think "NOWis the time to change characters!!' I dont think he even made it back to the fight before the game ended...

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I had some FPS issues yesterday. It was normal, but then it would dip extremely low for a second or two before going back to normal. It happened maybe once a game or so. I never had that happen before, FPS usually steady around 90 or so.

The most rage inducing aspect of Overwatch for me, is losing in overtime with my entire team fighting...AROUND the control point instead of on it when access to it is not blocked through a choke point.

Last game I played last night, I basically walked unhindered to the control point...while my 5 teammates were fighting around it. I got there late so we lost...but seriously WTF, don't you see the "Overtime" timer going down? It was like 99-85 or something, it's not like the game was out of reach.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm actually not sure all players understand the overtime mechanics. Its never really explained anywhere.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
There's something satisfying about flick shots as pharah and the rocket connects with someone's face as they're moving. I was called out for cheating because it kept happening. I don't know how auto-aiming would even help against a moving target when you're firing rockets.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I only played a few matches yesterday but they were pretty fun actually. Less McCree and less WM for sure, way more variety. The first match was the most fun though - started out on Nepal, and everyone went one offense hero, So our team was just the 6 offense characters. The first point we won fairly handily although there were rough patches every time a support ult from the enemy went off, second point went into massive 99% vs. 99% overtime, and then a couple of wimps switched off offense for the last point and we ended up winning that (although barely). Was just madness everywhere. It helps that I got Pharah, got 5 knockoff kills on that first point one person at a time with my E :p

I just stuck as Pharah the whole time (Nepal fortunately is all pretty OK for her) and racked up 16,300 damage dealt which is a new record by quite a bit I think.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Brawl mode is good they really need to make some of these legacy games that can be selected. 6 vs 6 76 is insane.
Really? We played one match of this as a 6-stack last night and we all found it too boring to play another. And I like playing S76 in Quick Play.

Fury

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm find my play (I suck) to be very frustrating. I got very good at TF2 and I keep thinking that those skills and tactics will work in OW, but they don't and I'm having a very hard time adapting. The time to kill in OW is much faster than TF2 and with it only being 6v6, your team having 1 or 2 weak players means you're probably going to lose. I know that at level 12 or 13 I shouldn't be that worried about wins and losses, and should just be getting used to the maps, characters, flow of the game, who counters who, and who not to play on what maps, but it's really frustrating me. Gah!

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I don't think OW is comparable to TF2. It's much easier to drop in and out of TF2 games and not punish your team. Encounters tend to be more 1 on 1 or 2 on 2 in TF2 whereas outside of playing a flanker you better be with a clump of your team winning team fights if you don't want to lose.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I find being in premade groups does a lot better cause people actually care of the team make-up. And you get group xp bonus. I also thought OW would be like TF2 where I could play a game between raid targets and not be penalized if I had to afk to raid =P