Overwatch

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
For some reason the PTR is running amazing on my old crusty PC.

Anyone else notice performance improvements?

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Those DVA notes are pretty nice.. explosion is gonna be harder to evade, she won't jihad herself and it charges faster? plus that matrix change is $$$$
Also potentially allows her to shoot people trying to run away from her ult while she is out of the mech. It always felt bad to have to cower from your own ult which make using it which is already hard even harder. It is just way to easy to LOS the blast radius into immunity on that thing.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Initial impression on Ana from a few games in QP which are far from being good representation as most teams had 3-4 Ana, 2-3 D'Va and McCrees.
smile.png

She has zero mobility, no wall climbing, no hooks like widowmaker, no speed boost or ability to fly away like Mercy. Having no ability to get into hard to get sniping spot, and no ability to escape combat if in close quarters makes her extremely vulnerable.

Her sniping healing hitbox seems to be very generous, as I didn't find it all that hard to hit my teammates to heal them. She doesn't seem to be able to do headshots.

The sleep dart is pretty good, interrupted a McCree High Noon with it.
smile.png
It's a mez that last 6 seconds if the player isn't hit which is probably gonna end up useful to disable someone during a push, or resisting one.

The AOE heal is fairly small, but heals for a lot so it's feels pretty good on some maps, some of KotH where everyone is crowded on point, I guess it could be pretty big deal.

Her Ultimate is extremely powerful, putting on charging Reinhardt essentially makes him clears the area he charges in even without his ultimate, he does lot of damage, gets damage reduction, and moves very fast. I've seen a few charge a point, and clear it by themselves, as no one can escape his hammer swings.

She's lot of fun, but will be one of the high skill hero, she's not gonna be the easiest hero to play.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
One thing I noticed that is a bit annoying with Ana, if you have one of your team member between you and an enemy target...you will not be able to shoot the enemy since the hitbox for the heal is very big it will almost always hit your ally even if full life rather then the enemy.

It also will do the same if the an enemy and an ally are fighting side by side...it seems that a shot to the middle of the enemy will actually be intercepted by an ally standing very close beside it since the hitbox will overlap with the other character and it seems to heavily favor healing over damage. People will probably be able to run extensive test on this though.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea Ana's hitboxes and lack of mobility help enforce the "support" aspect of her since you have a hard time getting good angles on enemies without friendlies eating up your shots as healing instead. On the other hand, you can just fire into a battle and be useful without aiming too hard so that's nifty :p Her sleep dart is basically her only line of defense, hard to use at any kind of range and aside from that if someone gets on her she's probably less dps than Mercy to fight back so eh.

Watching a bunch of PTR streams. Can't say I'm a fan of the McCree buff after watching people die to him from across the map again.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I think McCree getting his range back was pretty necessary, especially as he is supposed to be one of the counters to Pharah and Genji who can just out range him easily before.

Cybsled

Every comp game I play, it seems like Pharah is blowing the shit out of everything and the only reliable non-useless counter (aka non-sniper) is S76 usually.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Every comp game I play, it seems like Pharah is blowing the shit out of everything and the only reliable non-useless counter (aka non-sniper) is S76 usually.
Qft. I can't tell you how many people keep trying to rely on me as a Hanzo main to knock the Pharah out of the sky. It's do-able, but its so much resource investment for a Hanzo to accurately do so compared to hitscans. With the 76 nerf, we will probably see more 76/McCree drafts still, but I fear Hanzo will be pushed further down the tier list with this change. Until they decide to buff Hanzo, the McCree buff its going to float him back to the top and once again, someone is going to do Hanzo better.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Qft. I can't tell you how many people keep trying to rely on me as a Hanzo main to knock the Pharah out of the sky. It's do-able, but its so much resource investment for a Hanzo to accurately do so compared to hitscans. With the 76 nerf, we will probably see more 76/McCree drafts still, but I fear Hanzo will be pushed further down the tier list with this change. Until they decide to buff Hanzo, the McCree buff its going to float him back to the top and once again, someone is going to do Hanzo better.
Well he only has one tier left to hit rock bottom and I doubt even he would end up there with the other 3 (Zen might move out but kinda doubting it)

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Hanzo is definitely gonna hit rock bottom come next meta review. I'll be surprised if someone uses him over McCree, but his recon arrow is still really good intel... so it might not be soo soo bad.

I think Zen is going to move up to maybe C/B-tier. He is going to have a high priority against double/triple tank comps. I don't have a VoD of it or feel like finding it, but Seagull was on Zen recently receiving armor and shield from Sym/Torb.. frontlining Zen and dropping people w/ discord/balls. Esp with everyone ditching the multi-hero rule, hes going to work well with Reaper, or any DPS really. You're literally going to have to bite pillow in a hypothetical situation in which Mercy is now giving you 50% damage boost, Zen is making a target take 50% more damage.. that shit is not going to feel good at all. I've already seen what Mercy+Reaper have done in competitive(supposedly hypermeta on koth) and Reaper+Zen combo's do.. add the three, someone is going to be instagibbed.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
D.Va's defense matrix is crazy now.

I'm moving all over the place just to block shots on my team. It actually feels like tanking.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I don't think there is any way McCree makes it live like he is on the PTR right now. Went from must play to nerfed to extremely situational back to must play.