Overwatch

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm a little skeptical of the Flash recovery yea but I'm almost positive he'll be in a healthier state now than before. Less obnoxious at mid-long range, Flash -> FtH should almost guaranteed kill flankers now (Genji/Tracer) which is fine. I don't think this is gonna be enough for Pharah to be very competitive again since he's only 1/3 of the anti-Pharah heroes that got buffs but we'll see ~

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Well after 4 days of climbing I was due for a bad day, went from 46 to 44.
frown.png

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I really think the entire gaining/losing ranks in comp mode is a giant piece of shit.

It is fucking awesome gaining 3/4 of a tick from a win and losing half of an entire rank for a loss. Fuck whoever ok'ed that garbage. It literally kills any fun gained from a win when you see how pathetic the gain is.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I really think the entire gaining/losing ranks in comp mode is a giant piece of shit.

It is fucking awesome gaining 3/4 of a tick from a win and losing half of an entire rank for a loss. Fuck whoever ok'ed that garbage. It literally kills any fun gained from a win when you see how pathetic the gain is.
I don't have much issue with it besides the whole fucking leaver shit, where you get punished hard for other people leaving

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
They should have just left the tier system tbh. People's biggest complaint about it was the 1 month season, not the tiers.

Needless

Toe Sucker
McCree is legitimately better after this patch.. poor Cucklan doesn't know how to balance a character at all and thats okay

because ana is ridiculously fun with that 20% attack speed buff 2:^)

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Ana is great fun right now. Won like 9 in a row with me playing her or Zenyatta. I made it to 53. The climb from 31 has been fun. lol

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I like Ana. Getting her Sleep dart on people is so satisfying. Have managed to cancel out Genji Ult, McCree Ult, Bastion Ult, Reinhardt(after he Ults), and other fun scenarios.
Ranked is annoying, very streaky. I went from 60 to 52 after a few bad nights in a row and now hovering at 55. Nerf to Soldier affected my win rates a little bit, he's still ok, but a combination of soldier nerfs and other heroes buffed makes him not as good. I'm actually winning most of my games right now just playing Lucio.

Seems like most games are either stomps (win or lose) or decided by coin flip. Makes most victories and losses very dissatisfying. Only KoTH maps and Assault maps seem like good games (excluding the stomps).

Hatorade

A nice asshole.

Agree, I only have one more comp match to play before I rank and then I think I am done. Game needs more options overall before a comp mode will be fun to me.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Watched seagulls stream today. He said his big announcement is on hold indefinitely. Not sure when we will hear what's going on.

He did say he will be streaming less to practice more, as his team hasn't been doing well or something.

Also I noticed he only played with shayed and occasionally one other, not like before when he had a full team
He said he doesn't play with more than a 3 stack because of queue times and game quality

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
One question I have with ana is her healing/damage increased at all when scoping in?

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
I won a bunch then dropped a couple so ended up at 48. I usually ended up filling in the support void as mercy. The odd thing was, I think I played 5 or 6 games, and they were ALL Numbani except for one Ilios. That was fine with me I like both.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
No, the only difference between the two mode is projectiles for normal mode vs hitscan in scoped mode.
Ah that is still a pretty nice change though. I have not played her to much I just found myself not really scoping often and mostly just brawling in mid range areas so I could toss my heal bombs easier.

Tenks

Its so hard to go from watching like Seagull to Forsen. Seagull has such a better mindset even if I think he sometimes like's to blame game mechanics and technology (tick rate, FOV) too much. But this Forsen guy does something retarded and then says how stupid something is. I just saw him blink into a McCree who FB/HS him and he was going on about how bullshit it is. Yeah you blinked INTO your hard counter and you died you fucking moron. At least with Seagull he tries to learn from his mistakes and explains what he did wrong. This guy just thinks he did everything right but some bullshit happened.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Better question is... why are you watching Forsen for gameplay... you watch him for the twitch chat.

Tenks

Unfortunately since there is now real money in OW its harder and harder to watch actual high level streamers. So I am forced to watch above average meme lords.