Overwatch

Wrath

Molten Core Raider
100K playoff is on right now at
They are only following NRG aka Seagull through the bracket

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
So, are all loot boxes that you get from leveling up the Olympics Loot Box, for the time being? Also, I really suck at this week's brawl.

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
So, are all loot boxes that you get from leveling up the Olympics Loot Box, for the time being? Also, I really suck at this week's brawl.

Yes I think so but its only one item from the summer promotion in each box so you will still get lots of normal loot too.

Cybsled

Ya, the loot boxes suck. I bought some and I got regular shit along with the Olympic crap. I got the legendary Zarya skin, though, so I'm all set.

Cybsled

I got the McCree skin and Zarya skin. God what I wanted, although I want the boxing Bastion.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Man, did they patch an old client?

Can no longer view profile of others during character select.

Had a game with a leaver on the other team that we won and I only made 5% xp.

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lucio ball was fun but think it needs to be 4v4 at least
My first match last night bugged out and put me on a 4 lucio v 3 lucio team. Wasn't even remotely fair to the other team but I wasn't about to bail after the retarded amount of time it took to get into a game last night with all the crashes :p

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Did Seagull's team even switch up any players when they moved over to NRG? It looks like the same old crew.

Maybe he dgaf and just wants to play with his friends?

Taloo_sl

shitlord
My first match last night bugged out and put me on a 4 lucio v 3 lucio team. Wasn't even remotely fair to the other team but I wasn't about to bail after the retarded amount of time it took to get into a game last night with all the crashes :p
The hell is it supposed to be then? I won 3/0 on a team of 3 players.

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
The hell is it supposed to be then? I won 3/0 on a team of 3 players.
It's 3v3, we had a 1 player advantage due to bugs, also there was a few bugs where people spawned as widow, junkrat, torb and a few other classes in the game at random when joining the game.

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fnatic trashed NRG 3-0, it was pretty brutal tbh

And then Fnatic went on to lose against C9 in a reverse sweep, that had to hurt :/ They just couldn't seem to pull it off, they put on a damn good defense against C9 in Anubis but then went on to completely run out their clock trying comp after comp that still resulted in them getting wiped without having much impact. Bummer was hoping they'd pull it off.

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
Did Seagull's team even switch up any players when they moved over to NRG? It looks like the same old crew.

Maybe he dgaf and just wants to play with his friends?

Only Dummy, he was super new to the team when they were still under LG like right before their contract expired, after the move they kept him on. Think before that it was Esper and Indust.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Anytime I get close to reaching a new highest rank, I end up on a losing streak.

Still manage to finish at 47. I seem to be stuck between 45-47 for about a week now.

I'm playing Reaper almost exclusively now, went from a 42% win rate with him to 57% and hes now my most player ranked character. He's pretty good in this meta that seems to always have 2 tanks.

Fury

Silver Knight of the Realm
Some dude just raged and left on koth after losing the first round, we won next 2.
Gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside, doesn't it. Sometimes small changes make big impacts on how teams function giving that winning groove.