Overwatch

kemuel

Lord Nagafen Raider
I am currently sitting on 56 and plan to reach 60+. Anyone around that SR wants to group? A 3 man premade would be ideal.

Sure add me, kemuel#1251

I was rank 67, de-ranked a shit ton these last few weeks.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I guess because the season is almost over people are starting to jot care about leavers, I don't remember having so many. 4 of my last 6 games had leavers on one side or the other. Also had a bunch of stupid team comp with no heals and no tanks. I had to switch to pick one still leaving us short a tank or healer.

Just a bad day.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I tried the Play vs. AI and really people play this all day? lol omg.

Even on hard it's terrible and super easy.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
The last few days have been so bad in competitive. People refuse to adjust. Had a bastion in route 66 on both offense and defense did not want to switch on attack. during the whole match that person did not 1 time use the ULT . Just kept running into the fight set up to fire and would die in .5 seconds every time, no rein.

One match no one wanted to heal or tank. I had to pick one chose roadhog. I got 5 fucking golds. The best one is when people use Symettra and put the teleporter down so you just fly off the edge. Thats happened like 4 times in the last 3 days or so.

About 30 min ago had a mercy just run straight into 5 players for no reason at all trying to kill with her gun. The payload had moved about 5 feet from the start.

Its just bad right now. I have had people from the other teams send me friend invites saying that my team was terrible! lol Im not saying im great or anything, because i am not, but i understand whats not working and i try to adjust.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I haven't even been wanting to play for that reason. If you ask someone nicely to change to something to help the team better, they just call you a faggot and complain the rest of the map.

I'd expect this in like the 50s and shit but not when nearing 70 again.

Cybsled

I had a comp game yesterday with a pre-made of about 3 (I was solo queue). They liked my Zarya and we ended up playing the whole day. Climbed from 54 to 59, then I had to go to bed. Hoping I can get 60 for those sweet 200 points.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
My Roadhog game is coming along nicely. Love playing D on roadhog with a Sym turret bottleneck setup.

Hooking everyone into the turrets feels goodman.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I pushed a deadeye Mcree off a ledge to his death as Dva. That was pretty moistening as well. The current Dva is really fun. Except when the round ends and you have all of the gold medals except for healing and then you just have to ask "what the fuck was my team even doing all game?"

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I pushed a deadeye Mcree off a ledge to his death as Dva. That was pretty moistening as well. The current Dva is really fun. Except when the round ends and you have all of the gold medals except for healing and then you just have to ask "what the fuck was my team even doing all game?"

I've been playing D'va almost every game now since they buffed her. When people are whining at the end of the match my usual reply is "I'm sorry I can't hear you over the sound of all my gold medals clanking together"

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Dva is kinda fun to play against I think. On qp getting multiple can be a little lame.

Junkrat continues to be a char i think the game would be better without.

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lol Team Solo Mid already dropped Code7 after only signing them on the 22nd:

Overwatch Announcement

Looks like the TJOs of the group hacking history in CS:GO and possibly COD4 caught up with them.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Everyone wants to play D.Va these days, she's pretty easy to play. She's fun though no doubt.

Xevy

Log Wizard
A couple of characters are medal farmers. Don't get too big headed about "golds" with them. Soldier, Dva, Tracer, Roadhog. These guys are at LEAST 2 gold medals per match if you're competent. DVA just dinks everyone and never dies so she keeps high damage/elims as well as being tanky AND elusive so she can stay on OBJ. Soldier just damage farms non stop if you make sure to kill turrets/reinhardt shields. Tracer is just constant damage and can tickle people for elims a lot. Roadhog same deal. Stays alive forever to get elims and his ult puts out a lot of damage. That combined with the hook-shot combo you can easily be doing a thousand damage a minute.

Now gold farming Mei's. That's what I like to see. I can usually do OBJ time and kills with her, but bronze damage is a stretch.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I'm playing this game a lot less.. it's losing its appeal. Meh! Played 2 rounds, won both, couldn't make myself play a 3rd. Oh well.

When does this season end?