Overwatch

ex-genj

Golden Squire
Oh man this guy seems strong and super tough to use. Roll -> grapple -> knockback -> shield -> shoot them in face is going to be pretty gross in addition to what ground pound things you can do.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Gotta say those abilities look neat. Don't know if they'll be good, but the way the ball turns when you grapple hook a corner and shit, that's stuff you usually wouldn't see in a FPS(or in most games really besides like Just Cause). Combined with the new Symetra teleports I guess you'll be able to bomb the fuck out of people too.

This shit's gonna be on PTR forever though and then it won't be in OWL until the next season after it's released, so since I don't play the game anymore, not too interesting for a long time.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
The kit looks really cool, unique, and fun. Good job OW team... Even if he sucks, at least he looks fun as hell.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
At first glance all i can think is the last thing the game needs is another hero that bounces people around. I haven't tried him yet so I'll give Blizzard the benefit of the doubt.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
I was hoping for another Omnic. They seem rather under-represented in the current roster.

I wish we eventually get something that look like that zen concept.

tumblr_oxvu7l3ELJ1taarzno2_r1_500.png

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hammond definitely has some interesting choke point control, glad to see they are experimenting with movement options again. Though this is a another wasted opportunity to have Terry Crews voice a character.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Got into low plat in 3v3 Group Only Comp, 2541. Started out with a suck ass group that went 0-2. Found another group and ended up going 6-2 for the rest of my placements.