Overwatch

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The thing with Overwatch is you never get the real story about your team during or after a match. Medals tell you really nothing and create their fair share of toxicity. A scoreboard at the end of the match would give some guidance on who was under performing during the match. It would also help those one-tricks(Symm and Torbs) that everyone thinks are doing bad when they more than likely carried their weight.

Last edited:

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Opened my 5 boxes and first one was the fat ass symetra skin, the only one I wanted from this event. Fuck yea.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ya I liked Overtrack app cause it would give me more of a story, showing when people died, when they killed or got an assist, their total K/D ratio for each round and when during a round they swapped classes. But yeah it couldnt tell me their damage or healing done etc. Also tracked how much SR I win or lose but meh.

Cybsled

ADS = when zoomed down her scope. The + mark you would presume the center of the + = where your bullet goes. However, after shooting at walls to see where the bullet hits, it’s a decent amount below the +. So to land a headshot, you have to aim the + higher than the head.

If that is intended, it’s fucking dumb. There’s no bullet drop in the game, so a hitscsn should line up perfectly with your targeting reticle.

On the topic of MOBA comeback mechanics, DOTA has a much stronger one in terms of how xp and gold scales. That is in part why DOTA is more exciting to watch than LoL at the pro level.

Not sure how you can replicate that in OW, though. Pub stomp and pro balancing can be pretty damn hard.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
On the topic of MOBA comeback mechanics, DOTA has a much stronger one in terms of how xp and gold scales. That is in part why DOTA is more exciting to watch than LoL at the pro level.

The preseason changes in LoL might change that. Gold bounties are crazy now.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Explain to me these words. So many times I'm positive I have a direct hit while scoped and I miss.
It also feels like there’s a delay between pressing fire and the round actually leaving the rifle when ads’ing. Her gun is really infuriating to me.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not sure how you can replicate that in OW, though. Pub stomp and pro balancing can be pretty damn hard.

What about a use it or lose it ult system?

EDIT: I guess that would make Lucio and Zen ults pretty garbage. Hmmm? I got nothing.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Man quickplay is a cesspool right now with winter break. It's not even fun to play. I've never heard so much shit talk and negativity like this before.

Inque

FunEmployed
Yeah, unless I'm running with a group of friends I keep quickplay audio and text off, and I pretty much run Symmetra for everything so I don't get to listen to the salty tears as I character lock every screen. If my team is performing exceptionally well thanks to my Symmetra, I'll kick on the chat log and communicate some portal strategies but I refuse to communicate now thanks to Blizzards archaic reporting structure. I've been warned for doing absolutely nothing wrong but minding my own business.

• 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I had an interesting game in competitive on my alt account on Volskaya.

We attacked first and took the 2 points fairly fast. When defending, a stack of 3 players on the other team when directly to point B and started spawm killing 2 of our team that were dead. That left 4 of us against 3 of them to fight to defend point A. We won easily, the 3 stack never ever tried to come back to take point a, they were just farming our 2 guys that were respawning.

• 1Like

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Finally got my Lucio Ohs Cereal! Was able to get 6 of them at Walmart, they are pretty decent as far as cereal goes. I can't wait to see what they do for my SR

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
It also feels like there’s a delay between pressing fire and the round actually leaving the rifle when ads’ing. Her gun is really infuriating to me.

We had an Ashe potg in my last game ( i should have gotten it for clearing the point 1v4 as reaper but w/e) During the shot dude is aiming EXACTLY at a Junkrats head when he is 100% still in tire control. Not a single shot registered as a headshot, Dude must have gotten annoyed because he then switched to no-scope for rest of the clip lol. At first, I thought maybe it was some oddity with Junks headbox in that form, but i realized he also missed 3-4 should-have-been-headshots on other chars and I don't ever recall having an issue headshoting JR in tire control. No one could understand what we were watching lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cybsled

Ya, I really hate her ADS design. It feels very disconnected from what your expectation would be in terms of shot placement and timing.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist

We had an Ashe potg in my last game ( i should have gotten it for clearing the point 1v4 as reaper but w/e) During the shot dude is aiming EXACTLY at a Junkrats head when he is 100% still in tire control. Not a single shot registered as a headshot, Dude must have gotten annoyed because he then switched to no-scope for rest of the clip lol. At first, I thought maybe it was some oddity with Junks headbox in that form, but i realized he also missed 3-4 should-have-been-headshots on other chars and I don't ever recall having an issue headshoting JR in tire control. No one could understand what we were watching lol.
What is the relevance of your link to UK firearm statistics?