Overwatch

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

lost

<Bronze Donator>
yeah like keep that shit in the news not in my game, now i sympathize with gamer gate

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So since Blizzard just has to pull this SJW shit why not tell us about the Monkey and the Hampsters sex life too. Does the Hampster get shoved up other Overwatch characters assholes? Does the monkey jerk off dicks with his feet? I hope anyone who felt the need for this backstore gets fucking beaten with the backside of a hammer.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Dude Winston was banging wreckingball the entire time.

Im probably done with competitive for a while. Finished last season at a little over 3000, placed 3010 after going 8-2 and my current sr is 2520. Playing the same exact heroes in the same exact manner as before.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Not proud of myself, but raged quit last night. :(

On my alt account, on Hanamura attack playing Ashe.

A few lucky shot, and I kill Pharah, then Mercy trying to rez her. Dynamite into the rest, and kill the Zen, then I die to McCree.

I tell my team to push they 5v3 with the other team having no healer, I respawn run back, and they are still at choke with Rein, Zarya and the McCree holding the 5 of them off, none of them died...they are just poking at the choke. Pharah, Mercy and Zen make it back...

I rage quit...fucking retards.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
you probably had one of those fill people.. i had 3 of 6 people on my team "filling" and they couldnt make up their fucking mind until 5 seconds before and we were on defense. i often wonder if these fill people are even good at the classes they choose to fill with, or if theyre better off just picking the best thing they play, when theres 3 fillers at least.

i played one comp game lastnight, and had to stop. the other team had a lucio and a winston 2 stack that had some smooth idea on their offense round, to jump behind the defensive team and spawn camp our respawners, which was only one dps so it ended up being 5 (us) v 4 (them). they never gave up the tactic and made their team rage quit. just cant play during prime time with idiots like that. when it was their turn on defense they went mcree/mercy and called the remaining 3 people on their team ragers. shit like that is just a good reason you shouldnt have to lose SR, you could be losing SR that you spent 45 minutes in the previous game winning for.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
2019’s first Overwatch PTR patch buffs Reaper, nerfs Brigitte

Armour nerf kinda sucks IMO. I see another brig nerf also. Probably not a terrible idea to nerf armor though. Sometimes when i play on soldier, for example, it just feels like I can't cut through peoples health pools fast enough.

Reaper thing will be nice, 50% life steal means you should be able to standup in melee range with rein and take little dmg if any at all while he dies.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
So I was in QP and got a reinstance that said finding a better match for you. Never seen that before. That was after 5 wins in a row.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've seen it reinstance in the middle of a match. It's pretty idiocy that it does that.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I got my 9 wins to unlock the new Ana skin, did it with Mystery Hero which also requires 9 wins a week to unlock 3 loot boxes...so two things at once.

I like Mystery Heroes, good ways to practice heroes you're not familiar with, and usually won't pick. Sometimes though you can get a really horrible matchup playing against 2 orissa, 2 bastion and 2 mercy(exagerating but you get the point) on defense and you can never get the proper hero to counter it and it's a stupid stomp.

One change they should do though to Mystery Heroes is that you keep your Ultimate charge when you die and it transfers to the new hero. Otherwise it makes it very hard to come back from behind as you are constantly losing ultimate charge.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Our son broke his copy of Overwatch after hearing the Soldier 76 news - Wife in tears

After the update on Soldier: 76’s homosexual nature I did what I felt was the right thing to do and called a family meeting to break the news with my wife, daughter and son and also to discuss what’s on our mind.

We all play Overwatch on our couple consoles. Initially, the ladies were surprised. Eventually my daughter was happy and my wife impartial (she’s very religious). My son however was a whole different story.

He is a Soldier main since he first got the game. He eventually wants to join the military after high school. When I confirmed that Soldier was a gay he had an outburst, went to his room and literally smashed his and his sisters only copy of Overwatch…

I yelled and screamed at him for his closed mindedness but my constant baby’er of a wife took his side like she always does. His sister started calling him names and mocking him and then the wife and I got into it. Then we were all at odds. We decided to have the kids sleep elsewhere yesterday to talk about solutions.

Luckily Jerry was able to take the kids to his house for the night (Jerry is my brother and my wife’s ex-fiance). We are currently working on bringing order back into our house. I won’t be backing down and I will support the lore of this game no matter what so just get used to the new soldier: 76.

Has to be a troll and a very long copypasta.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user