Overwatch

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
To prevent surprises in the future I propose all future games establish by release which characters love pussy. Would identify bullshit right out of the gate while eliminating retroactive emasculation.

• 2Like
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 2 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Or do we? Michael Chu (their lore guy) says Mcree and Ashe didn't date, even though all Mcree and Ashe's interactions suggest they did lol

Maybe Ashe is into omnics, it would give the line "Bob, do something" a whole new meaning. :)

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
They should at least use machine learning to make his shirt the same :D

BTW contenders korea finals this weekend. Normally all of Korean contenders is good to watch, but during the early rounds there were some fairly bad teams. Playoffs is all really good stuff though.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Played like 6 hours last night. I still love this game for all of it's flaws and people telling me it's dead. Really enjoyed playing as Ashe. Haven't played in months.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
I still enjoy the game too. Much more now that solider is gay. It changes the experience so much.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If they don't release some village people skins for soldier I'm gonna be pretty pissed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I had a good streak...then 5 dps. I should have quit for the night...but I stayed for another game...5dps again.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If anyone has ever had an interest of what play looks like at 500 SR....

It's interesting. lol

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm pretty terrible, probably permanently stuck in silver this season. I can win 5 and gain 100 rank points and lose 2-3 and theyre gone. I find usually it's the dps that make or break the team at this low level of play. They often insta-pick garbo choices they aren't good at that don't make a whole lot of sense. I'm not good Enough to even remotely believe I could carry a team. I usually just tank, and on roadhog if I have a choice, because I can be fairly aggressive.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
I think I am a pretty good support, mostly Moria and Zen, but I can't seem to move up for the same reasons. Win a few, lose a few... Does the game take into account performance like the do in the placement matches or just on wins and losses?