Overwatch

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Was cool to see Houston awaken the sleeping florida giant. It took a lot of beating to get saya to go widow, but it was glorious to watch when he finally did.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I went 4-4-1 in my placements. I started out 3-0 and my Internet decides to take a shit during my 5th match. I ended up at 2165 and more than likely could been close to 220 if it wasn't for that DC. Arrrghh!

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Rumors again that 2-2-2 role lock is going to happen in Overwatch League for stage 4 and that teams have been told since early june, giving them almost 2 months to prepare.

I don't know how I feel about that, the idea of 2-2-2 lock while definitely fixing GOATS, also will prevent some other entertaining comps. At this point though they just need to kill GOATS, it's just not fun anymore. People want to see amazing skill shot from the top DPS player in the league. GOATS is nice for the teamwork required, but it's not a skill based comp.

I think we'll get the same shit that happen last year though. NYXL dominated the entire year only to have the meta change in stage 4 and not performing well. I think we'll see Vancouver and Shock not be as dominant anymore.

I miss seeing players like Saebayobe and Pine, or seeing Carpe as a DPS rather than Zarya.

Araxen

For some reason they don't want to nerf the sustain in the game. It's way too high and it's a huge part of the reason why GOATS is still working. Tanks can be healed up way too quickly.

Edit: NVM, my idea still makes Sombra/GOATS possible. God this game is fucked.

Last edited:

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
It would seem that Fissure confirmed it during his stream, he's retired from OWL so he didn't care.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I just got the new Jjonak inspired Zenyetta skin for being the MVP last year. It looks awesome. :)

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
2-2-2 is good. They will be able to balance way more cleanly and release heroes without worrying about some horrible triple tank or support nightmare released on the game

Araxen

Blizzard has been very, very, quiet since Fissure "confirmed" 2-2-2. The community has been going nuts regarding it. A lot of people want it and I feel a vocal minority don't. I'm torn about it. I feel the Devs of the game have failed at balancing it for them to have to resort to this.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
It's dumb to have an FPS game where shooting is not one of the primary skills the game revolves around. They should fundamentally rebalance the game.

Shooty Heroes Matter.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Nothing much. Summer games is getting pushed up and the next hero has been delayed.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs