Overwatch

Skeezer

Molten Core Raider
I’ve watched Wanted play for awhile now. And if everyone could do what he does, they never would have buffed McCree. He was doing work.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Watching Calvin play McCree in ladder matches is pretty insane. I can only imagine what Surefour is going to do. He's another former McCree player.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
Why wait to port it. With the gyro use and official support it could be the best non PC version. Imagine the amiibos...

Araxen

Blizz is getting pretty desperate for Twitch streamers. They enabled the Baptise spray drops on XQC's stream. lol

Araxen

Considering his chat just got done spamming TriHard 7 and other combinations of it which is the thing he got in trouble for in OWL is pretty hilarious.

Edit: He isn't a drops enabled streamer. He just has false advertising on his stream. lol

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Molten Core Raider
Even if he wasn't trolling I think I'd rather go without sprays than watch an XQC stream for that long :p Dude just does not do it for me at all, but my age group is clearly not his target audience.

Araxen

I ended up at 2111 in Comp DM after doing my placements. I got thrown into low Plat after my first three matches then it became a McCree fest. Usually when I play Mei it's easy to kill McCree's, but after I bait the stun another fucking McCree would be around to stun me again. I just kept getting outplayed, and then my aim was atrocious on Mei last night. Even then Plat is above my skill level. I'm not sure how to get consistent aim. It always seems like I have good days and then bad days. Being old as fuck anymore doesn't help.

I still need to do my placements for regular comp. I dread doing them because fuck 2CP.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
WTF some absolutely insane cyberbullying of baby D'va. Slept twice, walled in twice, hooked a few times...it was ridiculous. :)

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Haha they failed so hard on Numbani. It's a shame because once they get on a payload it's magic.

Yep, magic. The enemy team has some amazing dps too.

Last edited:

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Fun match for sure, it's a lot more entertaining to watch DPS comps than GOATS all the time. Clockwork Vendetta's weakness though is that they are a bunch of one-tricks and not very flexible.

If they could play some other comp, they would have won already.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
So did owl send out a memo that said stop playing goats so much? A lot of varitey in matches this week. Seems like teams will play goars though when it comes down to a must have defensive hold.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
They are finally figuring it out. Blah blah blah ult economy doesn't matter if you just kill everyone.