Overwatch

Heian

Molten Core Raider
I'm pretty sure her DPS orb does not replenish your healing pool. It does 200 damages while your healing orb give up to 300 hp.

From my experience you always get your ult much faster by using the healing orb at the right time. What I think is that change give more speed to her orbs so it kinda nerf her healing but will allow you to use your dps orb in a more offensive way since it move faster and you have less guessing game. To me this change will simply make her even dumber to play.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
DPS orb is very satisfying when you randomly kill someone by accident who was trying to run away.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I like the new Zen and Hammond skins a lot. They added some dances today too. There is a Comp DM in Arcade also. I got my shit pushed in my first match.

After this event I'll officially have everything for everyone except for golden guns and a few odd achievement sprays.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I like the new Zen and Hammond skins a lot. They added some dances today too. There is a Comp DM in Arcade also. I got my shit pushed in my first match.

After this event I'll officially have everything for everyone except for golden guns and a few odd achievement sprays.

I got zen first box and hammond on the 2nd

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Bruh she looks a little above average but is covered with absolutely retarded tattoos.
umm.. im pretty sure those are fake tattoos. Nothing im seeing on her twitter after a search shows she has tattoo's i could be wrong, but i dont think so, and yeah a bit late. lol

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
IMG_20200520_172209.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Been one tricking ball. Disabled voice chat because... You know how ball is viewed. The amount of salt and temper tantrums it brings is funny. People full on stop playing and throw, before the match even starts.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I'm very behind on league stuff, trying to catch up. My net was off for a week.

The cuddly Stitch on the Justice :emoji_cry:

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Tried to play last night. 3 games had tanks hard throwing. They were the same guys on opposite teams so I think maybe they were win trading. I was stuck on the losing side each map. Fucking garbage

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
After a massive drop, climbed back to 2100 on virtually ball alone. Gonna just keep one tricking him and see where I land

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

ECHO

Focusing Beam
  • Range reduced from 20m to 16m
GENJI

Shuriken
General
  • Damage increased from 28 to 30
Secondary Fire
  • Spread reduced from 12 to 9

Deflect
  • Duration increased from 1.5 to 2 seconds
  • Deflect can now be cancelled manually
HANZO

Storm Arrows
  • Damage increased from 60 to 70
MOIRA

Biotic Grasp
Primary Fire
  • Healing per second increased from 65 to 70
Secondary Fire
  • Damage per second reduced from 50 to 40

Just what the world needs, Hanzo and Genji buffs. That Moira change is going to make her a must pick healer now. She is already really good at healing. It's a dumb change.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't mind her change because maybe it'll.bring us one step closer to losing dps moiras

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Zen is basically 90% DPS. The only difference is he has no escape mechanism and much more limited healing.

I liked being able to dps on Moira when needed since dps never fucking deal with back line harassers