Ozark

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Finished season 3. Show is pretty dumb. Literally all their problems in season 3 would be resolved by someone getting a gun and capping the lawyer bitch.

• 1Edgelord
Reactions: 1 user

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
tenor (1).gif

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Been so fucking long since i watched last season i dont even remember what happened

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Fuck this calling what's really 2 seasons 1 season bullshit that's become normal place the last couple of years

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
There is no way this family rides off into the sunset. One parent (and maybe one kid) dies before it ends.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
I thought this season was great, definitely better than season 2. It felt at first like they were forcing Ben into the storyline at first but he did an amazing job and i thought it was fascinating to watch Wendy break down as she realized her only way out was to have him killed.

My main complaints about the season are that the stakes keep getting raised so high, so quickly, that I'm having to suspend my disbelief more and more. I mean, we've got people in a small town getting killed left and right, including two Mexican cartels battling it out in Missouri, the top drug lord getting personally and deeply involved in the Byrde business, corrupt cops, a heroin business, and of course the FBI is aware and involved but just waiting for some proof? And now they are talking about the FBI taking on the rival cartel? And on top of it all, they have virtually every main character hating and forgiving each other at various points. It's a bit exhausting and it's stretching believability, but it's gripping enough for me to overlook.

The issues above keep it firmly below Breaking Bad, for me, because they seemed to have abandoned the "slow burn" for lots of action and plot twists. Still enjoyable, but it probably won't be able to keep up this momentum before the plot collapses.
This show sucks dick.

• 2Pathetic
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
Season 4 Part 1? They're splitting up the last season into 2 batches?

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Season 4 Part 1? They're splitting up the last season into 2 batches?
Yup. Pretty sure its because of all the delays due to Covid. I listen to Bateman's podcast and he mentions being in quarantine and social distancing a lot.

• 1Like