Pacific Rim

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Not sure if it's been mentioned but there is a mid-credits scene for people that haven't gone to watch yet. It's not very important, but it's there and is mildly funny.

Sulrn

Deuces
Not sure if it's been mentioned but there is a mid-credits scene for people that haven't gone to watch yet. It's not very important, but it's there and is mildly funny.
Thanks for letting us know, but I'd venture to say you're a jackass for not providing a YouTube link. Jackass. <3

Ryanz

<Banned>
Movie needed to be pure giant robot vs. giant monster action. Please spare us the horrible plot and dialogue. Having to endure the bad acting and plot took so much away from the win that was the action.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Definitely enjoyed it for what it is, will second that it should have had more of a build up for the Chinese and Russian mechs. We didn't even see the Japan one did we? Saw it in IMAX 3D, you have to give credit for the special effects and CGI work. The fights were amazing.

Zacx_sl

shitlord
The best bit was how in the year 2020 they build an "analog" Jager... yup... no digital components at all... basically just a typewriter with mechanical legs...

Sulrn

Deuces
If you start thinking about the actual content of the movie you'll slowly start to bleed out of your ears, nose, and tear ducts.

Your brain will literally shred itself trying to twist itself to connect the Deus Ex Machina plot-filling logical-inconsistencies. It's not worth it.

The mantra is "Godzilla. Godzilla. Godzilla." Otherwise...you're just hurting yourself.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Just went and saw it. Loved the settings, loved the monsters, and loved the mechs as well.

The characters could have been developed more, but they were just fine for the kind of movie they were going for. The action was pretty fucking insane.

Definitely would see again.

Zhakrin

Trakanon Raider
That was absolutely hilarious.
There are like two massively highlighted buttons and the guy is all "ITS OVER WE HAVE NOTHING LEFT" and the girl is like "WAIT! WE HAVE ONE MASSIVE ILLUMINATED BUTTON THAT SAYS "SWORD". LETS PRESS IT!. victory ensues, great stuff
smile.png
All i could thing was Voltron Form Blazing Sword!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nitpicking the reality of this movie is about the same as nitpicking the reality of a Dr. Seuss book.

Also, the goofy Aussie dork's behavior was all worth it for the scene with him and Heimdall Bell in the hallway.

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord
The movie had all the right elements. Was the tech talk ludicrous? Yes, but no more than any other standard entertainment.
It looked cool, the story lines were cool. It was a summer popcorn action flick not a fucking documentary.

If they wanted to be accurate, there wouldn't be a movie. They'd just set off a nuke every time one of those fuckers pops out.

Ryanz

<Banned>
That little asian girl in the flash back scene was the best actor in the entire movie.

Magimaster

Trakanon Raider
Saw this yesterday, was a great movie. 8.5/10

Only gripe I had was:

I wished the Russian and Chinese jaegers got more fight time before going down, but I understood it was there to show that Shit Got Real