Pain & Gain

Golt_sl

shitlord
Yeah, avoiding this movie. Will pirate later, hope it flops. Only good thing from it is having it shed more light on that horrific story.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Can someone give a quick synopsis of what happened? I read part 1 and half of part 2, and it was shitty but I was at work and felt like I was wasting way too much time.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
In a very basic summary;

Guys that worked at gym were tired of training people who had lots of money. They kidnapped, horrifically tortured and murdered those same people and took their money.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Wow, surprised this is the line in the sand for alot of you guys. All the shit across these boards, the internet, TV, Movies etc.

And this is where you boycot? On a Bromance Comedy loosely based on something bad?

Something tells me this is fake outrage because you dont like Michael Bay (No one does).

Better boycott SNL for making Pistorius jokes!

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Haha even the tranny loving faggot isn't butthurt about this movie. Some real pussies in this thread.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I don't mind Michael Bay at all really. I am however against financially supporting making light of torture and murder by pretending it was a good ol' time.

Mind you I'll still watch it, but I'm pirating it.

If it ends up being a good movie I'll admit it is. -shrug-

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Like I was saying, the should have handled this like 30 minutes or less and make no references to the real story

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Haha even the tranny loving faggot isn't butthurt about this movie. Some real pussies in this thread.
that's not my point at all. you can make a comedy out of just about any subject and i'll laugh. i don't get offended by anything. my point is, for this particular story, i think it would have worked better as a drama or dark comedy, not a stupid buddy slap stick movie.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I don't mind Michael Bay at all really. I am however against financially supporting making light of torture and murder by pretending it was a good ol' time.

Mind you I'll still watch it, but I'm pirating it.

If it ends up being a good movie I'll admit it is. -shrug-
Pull your head out of your ass. Every american lives in a country built by slaves, that prospered by the sacrifice of Asians, and to this day we look down on gays and Muslims.

But THIS movie was too much. You wont support profit based on THIS movie. Meanwhile you live a life built by the tears of others.

Fuck you. Shut up.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
that's not my point at all. you can make a comedy out of just about any subject and i'll laugh. i don't get offended by anything. my point is, for this particular story, i think it would have worked better as a drama or dark comedy, not a stupid buddy slap stick movie.
Oh you think? This could have been different. SOOOO different than every movie ever right?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Pull your head out of your ass. Every american lives in a country built by slaves, that prospered by the sacrifice of Asians, and to this day we look down on gays and Muslims.

But THIS movie was too much. You wont support profit based on THIS movie. Meanwhile you live a life built by the tears of others.

Fuck you. Shut up.
Bad analogy is bad.

I don't recall money leaving my pocket that was at the expense of slaves from 150 years ago. I like the gays and who has an issue with muslims? Don't project your life onto me.

Idiot. Also, learn how to condense your posts and not double post like a tranny loving faggot.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Prety sure every tax payinf American is a supporter of Slavery. You married? Where did that Diamond come from? Using an iphone? You get my point.

And I didnt say you even paid directly. You live in a country built on the blood of others. You profit from the slave work of the indiginous population of WHO CARES. And you want to whine like a bitch about a MICHAEL BAY COMEDY.

Get some perspective.

Still waiting on citation for tranny loving faggot. It confuses me. You may live life like that, but we all dont.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I mean I do like Trannies. Sexy as fuck. But seems odd you people know about it. I didnt know I put that out there.

Goliath, where you at?

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Holy shit. From my rep sheet apparently this movie is our generations civil rights movement. Yikes.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Prolly getting banned because I dont think this looks stupid and think you guys shit on it for no reason. Have fun. apparently you cant IM anyone either.