Pain & Gain

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm pretty sure kidnapping, torture and extortion aren't represented by the civil rights movement.

Anyways, you need to chill out man and stop rapid fire posting, and bad posting at that.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Thats true. But lets get of the high horses. If this was a Fincher flick we would be on page 30. Instead people champion a cause they never heard of. And its pathetic.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I concur. Why not a simple "hey douche I'm a mod, please stop doing that or I'll start infracting you"

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The guy lives in Buffalo. Hasn't he suffered enough?

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I think he wanted you to combine the posts. I think you should change his title to Tranny Loving Faggot. Either is preferable to infractions.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
LoL, I'll remember that in the future.
smile.png

Maybe next time I'll do both in order to make up for my shortsightedness this time around.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wants to know where mods are to take action, disagrees with mods taking action.
Disagree with action taken, correct.

Also, I woulda gone with Cokehead Extraordinaire or something, but I'm not very imaginative.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Disagree with action taken, correct.

Also, I woulda gone with Cokehead Extraordinaire or something, but I'm not very imaginative.
Alright enough of a derail.

So real story aside, does this look good to anyone? I'm on the fence about it which was another reason I wasn't keen on paying for it.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'm pretty excited for it, actually. I thought it looked decent before reading the real story.

Then again I have nothing against Michael Bay. He certainly doesn't make cinematic works of art, but his movies are some of the best popcorn flicks around.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I feel the same about Bay, I've nothing against him and I've said myself the same as you, he makes good popcorn flicks.

Went and saw this over the weekend. I was really looking forward to it as I love the Rock and the premise was amusing. It was average at best, I was a little disappointed but still found it entertaining. Worth a matinee/rental for sure.

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
^ The movie was a solid 6/10. I was hoping for a little more, but it's still worth a watch if you're bored. Once.