Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Jim Russel

Lord Nagafen Raider
I sometimes wonder whether he reads this thread. there's been a fair share of McQuaid-bashing in this community, enough maybe to make him not want to come back. But at the same time, presumably we are his target market.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'll donate. I can enjoy games like WoW while still wanting variety. The more successful mmo's their are the better for all of us. No matter what type of gameplay you want.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
I'll donate IF it looks like I'll like the game and the kickstarter makes the project sound like a plausible plan and not just a wish.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
i'll donate, depending on the direction of the game. i honestly didn't like anything i saw in regards to EQN, so if this game is based off of that tech, i'm not going to be happy.

Bruman

Golden Squire
I've donated to exactly zero kickstarter / same-thing-as-kickstarter-but-we're-cutting-kickstarter-out-of-the-loop-pay-us-directly-for-alpha-access funds before, but as long as what is being pitched is interesting to me and there's a reasonably-low-cost entry that has the basic "gets you the game" (say the $20-40 mark), I could see myself pitching in at that price.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
I'll donate IF it looks like I'll like the game and the kickstarter makes the project sound like a plausible plan and not just a wish.
This is my feeling also , with the additional caveat of if he truly makes it seem like he's going to go niche and not try and please every playstyle , I'll be in for donating also.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
My bar is going to be set fairly high. And I'm saying that when large swathes of the community aren't satisfied by anything these days.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
The least I'll donate is enough to get a digital copy of the game... on no other basis than I like the guy's work.

If the game sounds like what I've been waiting for, and the rewards are right, I could justify as high as $250.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
presumably we are his target market.
Wehopewe are his target market. But, in fact, he's trying to break into the gossiping-girls-8-to-11 niche, which is exploding due to the fact that they tend to get their smartphone earlier and earlier these days.