Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
caller- "You can talk all day or you can action".

Aradune, "Absolutely! What is action again? Where do I sign up because that is awesome! Oh, and I paid my team some amazin' money and this business of one is going to rock!"

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I have never seen anything like this in business. It nearly feels juvenile and somewhere around a High School debate/argument. I think I may go to bed on this last few minutes. It is unbelievable.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I have never seen anything like this in business. It nearly feels juvenile and somewhere around a High School debate/argument. I think I may go to bed on this last few minutes. It is unbelievable.
Brad was a fool to enter this conversation. He's spent months off before while developing games and this was the perfect time for him to just fade away quietly. Instead he's getting ground up and there isn't one positive thing this interview will accomplish. His only true fanatics are already on board. Everyone else is gone. Time to pack up buddy. Bummer...

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Brad was a fool to enter this conversation. He's spent months off before while developing games and this was the perfect time for him to just fade away quietly. Instead he's getting ground up and there isn't one positive thing this interview will accomplish. His only true fanatics are already on board. Everyone else is gone. Time to pack up buddy. Bummer...
It's such a shame. This industry is truly dead.