Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I might have to become an apprentice dev on their forums just to read the reactions
frown.png

Anyone besides me also tempted to do this?

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I need to cheer me up, please... say there is a transcript of the interview.
I'll save you the trouble...

"So your game has halted production... why are you taking money?"
"Because, we need to keep the web site up and I need to put gas in my, I mean, our cars."

"I heard your developers hate you now and you underpaid them?"
"No, we all love each other and I paid them well. Everyone needs to think of themselves right now."

"So who is we?"
"Well, I keep saying we but it's only me right now but i'm hoping people that troll the forums, and would like to see me tortured, will help me with a Hollywood production promo of the game"

"So there's a promo? Can we see it?"
"Yes and we are working on it... I mean I am. I mean, can anyone help me?"

"But i'm really ticked off and I love this game."
"We love it to.. is your cousin-uncle-twice removed-brother-neighbor-girlfriend-aunt-youngest son a potential investor? He can email me at[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */"

"Where's the money going again?"
"It's mine and i've hidden it from everyone" You'll never catch me! I mean... Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen... it's going to rock"

Then a bunch of KTAM and other people who invested a lot of time and money tried to call him out on some things but he just kept cycling through 2-3 generic responses.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This is becoming more comical by the minute.

I wish I was listening to that interview last night.

iannis

Musty Nester
I can't help but think that after it was done Brad took off his earphones and said, "Nailed it" to himself.

I'll save you the trouble...

"So your game has halted production... why are you taking money?"
"Because, we need to keep the web site up and I need to put gas in my, I mean, our cars."

"I heard your developers hate you now and you underpaid them?"
"No, we all love each other and I paid them well. Everyone needs to think of themselves right now."

"So who is we?"
"Well, I keep saying we but it's only me right now but i'm hoping people that troll the forums, and would like to see me tortured, will help me with a Hollywood production promo of the game"

"So there's a promo? Can we see it?"
"Yes and we are working on it... I mean I am. I mean, can anyone help me?"

"But i'm really ticked off and I love this game."
"We love it to.. is your cousin-uncle-twice removed-brother-neighbor-girlfriend-aunt-youngest son a potential investor? He can email me at[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */"

"Where's the money going again?"
"It's mine and i've hidden it from everyone" You'll never catch me! I mean... Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen... it's going to rock"

Then a bunch of KTAM and other people who invested a lot of time and money tried to call him out on some things but he just kept cycling through 2-3 generic responses.
You are just making this up, right? I had to log off after 10:30pm Eastern, so I missed about half the show.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It's amusing reading posts from previous Brad cockslurpers (even post KS ones like shabu) who have changed their minds. I guess better late than never, but still funny.
Yeah it's always great to see them take off their Pom Poms.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
There was another dude who was hating on all the criticism here as well. I don't remember his name, but he had an EQ2 avatar I think. I wonder if he's still on board with this thing.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
You are just making this up, right? I had to log off after 10:30pm Eastern, so I missed about half the show.
Outside of a few comical liberties, I think that pretty well sums it up. However, there is a much greater entertainment value if you listen to the entire show. It pretty well goes like this... KTAM and Devs on their soapbox and general conversation of development and then Brad logs in and tries to provide some damage control. Some people get pretty heated but no one gets completely out of line. It is just entertaining to listen to the conversation progress.

Outside of a few comical liberties, I think that pretty well sums it up. However, there is a much greater entertainment value if you listen to the entire show. It pretty well goes like this... KTAM and Devs on their soapbox and general conversation of development and then Brad logs in and tries to provide some damage control. Some people get pretty heated but no one gets completely out of line. It is just entertaining to listen to the conversation progress.
I hope they recorded it so I can hear the rest.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can't help but think that after it was done Brad took off his earphones and said, "Nailed it" to himself.
Yea, but it's certainly not the case and it didn't change anything in my eyes. This is so far gone, it's more like he doesn't even realize how bad it is. I told him he has a mutiny on his hands and he thought it was a bad choice of words.. He had 7 members of his team show up in solidarity in protest of him. If that isn't a mutiny, what is?

I asked him later about his ability to lead, and he made a remark about already answering it. A few people made it sound like I was beating a dead horse but imo, it's an unanswered question. We went from a really bad KS to our current situation, all under his watch. I don't view them coming out of this with an unfinished prototype for 160k, a crowning achievement... and him not being harder on himself and recognizing that, is pretty scary to me.